do I, or don't I...................??

Hi OA :) What it is is.........I seem to have it in my mind that I need a sex machine - certainly reinforced after reading Nymphomaniacs' review on the sex machine bag (soz can't remember name). That 1 is alittle too expensive for me so I'll have to buy from elsewhere (sorry Lh), having looked on the web I've found one alot more affordable for me - the Diva Toolbox Lover. I'd be getting it from a uk company (http://www.sexmachines.co.uk) - I dont know much about them and am just wondering (if I'm allowed to ask on the forum) if any OAers do have experience of them?

Thing is I've just fallen for the idea really and more I think the more I really like the idea of owning my own!!! I love the fact that its vac-u-lock so my toy collection will certainly grow!!

BUT do i need it?? I know its a Q only I can answer but OH is away alot and although I have my brilliant iride I miss the thrusting, if you get me?!

Any suggestions of other sex machines that you know of be great to hear about!

Hope sum1 is able to help me out on this 1!!!!!!

Cheers guys, take it eazy,

D69x ;-)

I've had my eye on the same sex machine from the moment I first noticed it listed on here. I love the fact that you can use Vac-U-Lock dildos with it as I already have a few and it seems with other sex machines that you are very limited with the compatable dildos they supply. If I was to buy a sex machine tomorrow it would be this one but I'm in the same boat as you, trying to decide If I would use it enough/ if its worth the big investment.

Me too I even had a look to see if an adapted fleshligh may work on it....? but the price of the machine is out of my pocket! I would like to spend that money on a metalwork lathe!

Hi RedCheeks, the 1 i've got my heart on isn't for sale onLh ;( and is £300 cheaper!! am going to check it out abit more. the toolbox is a step below the bag, so i am told!! i dont have any vac u locks at mo but they look quality and it makes sense to me - a verstial investment!!

alwayssingle:( wrote:

Me too I even had a look to see if an adapted fleshligh may work on it....? but the price of the machine is out of my pocket! I would like to spend that money on a metalwork lathe!

Love it!!! u sound just like my Other half.....................................cept he'd spend it on a carb for his '27 ariel! O he is!! my bikey is getting things too its just that this is an investment

get me? D69x

do you ride motorcycles?

Do I???/ I sure do alwayssingle:( Scary to say but for last 15yrs - since i was 17 :-) U?

D69x

yeap! been since I was 16 on a moped, then passed my motorcycle test when I was 17 been on a 125cc, now I am 21 I ride and own a 400cc! :) its only £110 on the insurance for me, but £3000 for a 1.2l car!!! logic is...

Divine69 wrote:

Hi RedCheeks, the 1 i've got my heart on isn't for sale onLh ;( and is £300 cheaper!! am going to check it out abit more. the toolbox is a step below the bag, so i am told!! i dont have any vac u locks at mo but they look quality and it makes sense to me - a verstial investment!!

Might be worth digging up the Pander To Me thread. If there's something you want they don't stock and there's enough demand for it they might just start stocking it. :)

alwayssingle:( wrote:

yeap! been since I was 16 on a moped, then passed my motorcycle test when I was 17 been on a 125cc, now I am 21 I ride and own a 400cc! :) its only £110 on the insurance for me, but £3000 for a 1.2l car!!! logic is...

wait till you get to 1000cc and above, the vibrations, mmmm

the yamaha MT-01 1700cc! has two large pistons! that will give good thumping vibrations

I'm sorry for digging up such an old thread, but lonelyhoney doesn't have a sex machine I'd like to buy and I've been looking for any opinions about the mentioned site (http://www.sexmachines.co.uk) for a long time. It seems like this is the only place with any information about it. Can anyone tell me if it's a trustworthy shop?

I'd like to buy something like that: http://www.sexmachines.co.uk/sneaky-pete-pro-450-p.asp