Do I smell sexy?

My hubby asked me that question as he liberally sprayed on his “Diesel”. Ever since I’ve known him he’s used the same aftershave. I love it but I started to think whether a new smell might add something new to our sex life. Like being with someone else! Its his birthday soon so I might take a risk and branch out. What’s your go to perfume or cologne that makes your OH smell sexy? I need ideas…

2 Likes

I had a guilty pleasure for Lynx Africa.
However someone bought my Teen a gift set of it for Christmas, spoilt it for me totally.

6 Likes

Hugo Boss original is my favorite, my wife likes it.

6 Likes

The original Jean Paul Gautier :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Fragrance choosing is quite a hit and miss task when choosing for others as like my mum always says our skin reacts differently to new smells so something that could smell amazing on one guy might smell like cat pee on another lol

The best way to perhaps choose something new for him is to go in boots or a shop and grab a load of them tester strips to spray a selection of fragrances on then get him to sniff them to see what works best and then surprise him with what his favourite smell was :smiley:

2 Likes

I love my OH wearing aftershave, but I am allergic to every one he’s tried :sob: we’ve tried expensive, cheap and everything in between. Literally can not touch or go near him of he’s wearing it as I almost immediately come out in a rash… Which massively sucks as I LOVE the smell of cologne on him :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

I love hubby wearing joop :drooling_face::sweat_drops::drooling_face::sweat_drops::drooling_face: it literally gets me wet with all the thoughts going through my mind :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face: we’ve been out a few times and I’ve not been able to control myself :smirk:

2 Likes

My OH very rarely wears aftershave. He’s had the same bottle of Armani Sport Code for years and only wears it for special occasions. He wore it on our first date and whenever I smell it now it takes me back to those times :relaxed:

7 Likes

D&G La Force 11. It’s spicy and sandalwoody, and smells utterly delicious! Supposed to be unisex but I can’t imagine wearing it.

4 Likes

Another vote for Hugo Boss

2 Likes

I love a decent aftershave or perfume mine are Hugo boss diamonds for men and Ralph Lauren Blue polo

I love Mrs wearing Marc Jacobs Daisy and Hugo boss diamonds for Woman

3 Likes

Anything sandalwood-y for me!

2 Likes

Hai Karate works for me​:rofl:

2 Likes

Hugo Boss- Hugo Man for me. OH - Hugo Deep Red, she smells divine wearing it

1 Like

I bought my online off reviews from several sites. I’m not big on going to stores so I couldn’t test it. I went with Versace Eros. I literally get guys and girls asking me what it is.

Just remember if you are buying it online to make sure it’s a trustworthy site. I do know some places water it down.

Here it is if your interested -

1 Like

I would start with a different body wash first. At least for us, colognes and perfumes can be too much. I started washing with Duke Cannon every now and then and she loves it.

1 Like

Watch out for the cleaner!

Pour moi, l’Egoiste par Chanel, peut etre Allure
@Baby_Jane : If you want my body, think that I smell sexy:musical_note:

3 Likes

Love a bit of rod​:rofl:

3 Likes

great idea @AJSTAR :clap:

1 Like

I agree, sandalwood smells amazing