Aftershave/perfume..

What do you guys and gals have in your olfactory arsenal? And what else do you like?

I currently have:
Versace Blue Jeans (this suits me well)
Tommy
Hugo
Calvin Klein Crave
FCUK Him

Currently considering buying one or more of the following:
Versace Black Jeans
Issey Miyake
Drakke Noir
YSL Rive Gauche
Carolina Herrera 212
Paco Rabanne One Million
Old Spice (haha...joke)

I also love Hugo Boss for men and it suits me well but I want to get something with a bit more je ne sais quoi (as everyone knows what Boss smells like)

On women I love Hugo Boss Red but a girl I met the other day had this most amazing perfume on, I asked her what it was but didn't understand her reply

Paco Rabanne is a lovely one.

Severe reactions (as in seizures). I can't date anyone who wears aftershave or perfume.

It depends on the person because I had an ex who wore Paco Rabanne's 1 Million & smelt amazing but then I met another guy who wore it & it just wasn't the same.

My OH wears Boss bottled but only on special occasions. I love his natural smell though & that is far better than any aftershave.

I currently wear Clinque Happy Heart for everyday & then Ralph Lauren Romance for when I wanna make a special effort.

I really dislike aftershaves/perfumes - they just give me a headache and make feel a bit queasy

I love sniffing a guy with some nice smelling aftershave... drives me crazy! My all time favourite on a guy is JPG Homme. And I love the classic Joop!! Even more so the morning after when you can still smell it on him.. yum. My current faves for every day are Kylie- Darling, Vera Wang- Princess, and Ana Sui- Sui Dreams. My fancy ones are Chanel- Coco, JPG- Femme and Armani- Diamonds. I love nice smells :)

I usually wear L'Occitane's Plum Blossom eau de toilette, though I have other perfumes as well. :) I don't think I have any brand ones though... I used to have J Lo Live years ago - it smells really lovely. <3

Paco Rabanne is my 1 always works wonders and gets the attention of talking :D

For some reason good ol' Lynx is enough for me lol. I don't really have a preference but I love the way my OH smells naturally.. without sounding too weird. He must give off some natural sexy pheremones!

My favourite is Dior's Pure Poison. Odd really when I usually prefer cleaner smells like Tommy Hilfigure and Lacoste- Touch of Pink. Also, I occasionally use Britney Spears- Fantasy (something about that really sweet smell and feeling feminine) and Beyonce- Heat (really love this fruity and raunchy smell).

I think a lot of male smells can be overpowering but the cleaner/refreshing smells are really nice. Yeah... coming from a person who likes Lynx.. >.<

Issy Miyake & Stella

i'v banned my partner from wering any sents when he's with me. i like His smell too much to let him cover it. i would bottle that up and use it as a perfume if i could. i dont like thechemical or over flowery smells of arosol but colones arent bad.

Mmmm love it when a guy smells good, biggest turn on ever!

I have CKin2U

Nina by Nina Ricci

and Coco Chanel Mademoiselle which has basically run out and I'm soooo sad!!!

I currently have and use on a rotational basis - BOSS for men, Cool Water, Paul Smith Extreme, Givenchy Play and Joop Homme.

On my OH I like Vera Wang Princess and BOSS orange.

dotdashdot wrote:

Yep!

I'm also with Nymeria about Lynx - Lynx Africa is one of my favourite smells in the world. My ex used to wear Paco Rabanne 1 Million, and it really suited him. I also bought him Givenchy's Play, which was gooorgeous. He always smells delicious, ha.

I wear either Versace Bright Crystal or Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie (which for some reason I cannot read as anything more exotic than 'fairy' in a Scouse accent...). I've managed to run out of both of them, though, so I'm currently running on shower gel and hoping for the best. I probably smell like a wheelie bin most days.

Im such a sucker for a man who smells good. If I smell a nice aftershave, I will go round smelling men to find out who it is! hahah (Granted Im usually a little drunk when I do this!)

I love to wear perfume too...My usuals are CK Eternity, Nina by Nia RIcci, Angel -Thierry Mugler. I do tend to wear body shop spritzers during the day like the vanilla one, as its a bit more subtle :)

dotdashdot wrote:

I have CKin2U

Nina by Nina Ricci

Hmm yes, a guy has to smell good. Although I hate it when they're just trying too hard and wear so much aftershave/cologne you can't breathe and end up having a coughing fit.

I LOVE CKin2U, it's the only perfume I've used for about 3 years now. I am determined to get Coco Mademoiselle at some point in my life, it's absolutely amazing! Waaaay too expensive though :(

cheer_up wrote:

I'm also with Nymeria about Lynx - Lynx Africa is one of my favourite smells in the world.

Yes! It's the best one. xD

If I see someone else sniffing along to this scent I'll know it's you. ;P

Nymeria wrote:

cheer_up wrote:

I'm also with Nymeria about Lynx - Lynx Africa is one of my favourite smells in the world.

Yes! It's the best one. xD

If I see someone else sniffing along to this scent I'll know it's you. ;P

I have been known to follow a nice-smelling man round the supermarkets, so I actually probably wouldn't be hard to find :P

God, that's actually quite creepy. I need to have a word with myself.

dotdashdot wrote:

Owww and so long till your birthday as well! I hate the advert for that perfume lol

i wear the body shop love etc which i picked up a set ( shower gel, body lotion and 50ml edp) for my birthday.

it dosen't last that long though which is a shame.