Do others like looking at their own bottoms?

I am a slightly bi and sexually adventurous man and I have a very nice bottom which has received many compliments from many people both male and female.

Does anyone else get turned on by looking at their own bottom in the mirror when alone?

I personally don't, but I really love that you do! Body confidence is a wonderful thing :)

I don't, but if you're confident with your body then you should definitely own it!

Personally no, even though I'm body confident from the waist down, I've never been turned on by myself. Any part!

Whilst I have heard it said many times by many people that he/she (insert name here) love themselves, I have not heard it in relation to any part of their body lol.

Could it be that you have the ideal that you are looking for.

I love looking at my bottom, especially when it has a Seduce me Suspender Skirt wrapped around it and a lovely pair of Lace panties.

I dont get turned on by it but I have had one or two photos sent to the OH where im like 😮 is that MY bum? Even though I had only just taken the photo myself. My bf always says he loves my bum but tbf he loves all of me, every flaw and imperfection so I didnt really think much of it but saw my bum and was like yeah ok thats not bad.

Not in that sense but since I lost all my weight and work out ,I do appreciate my body more.

Thanks for all those responses. I guesed I was probably in the minority and now I know I am but it does not bother me at all. My caning and fisting friends tell me that I am the most bottom and anal centric person they have ever known. It all started at school.

Hi well i don't really look at myself lol I am not that concise about myself and I don't really care what other thinks of me. If you love your body you live in that's what's counts in today and don't listen to what people think of you and you should be happy about the skin you're in.

I do get compliments and I do enjoy taking a look at my bum in the mirror sometimes, especially when trying new clothes or lingerie... but although I like the shape of my bum, I am not particularly turned on by looking at it, I'm just feeling kind of proud haha!

I don't get turned on by my own bum but as you can see from my avatar I do like the way it looks....

I don't get turned on necessarily, though my ass is one of my only good features so I do like looking at it sometimes :)

On a good day I get VERY narcissistic, and if I think of what my ideal woman would be it's always myself as I used to look that I think of 😂😂
But my legs in tights/stockings, ooft, I enjoy stroking them, and regularly think 'if I wasn't me, I'd do me' 😂

i like the idea of men looking at my wifes bum (must admit it is a nice bum well for a 54 year old) i find it a turn on what your thoughts on this ?

Now i do yes, mainly because i have lost weight and lovehoney's lingerie has boosted my confidence ten fold

I hate my bum so I'm glad it's behind me and I don't have to look at it. Oh says he likes it though.
There's nothing wrong if you enjoy other men admiring your wife. 😊

Only when dressed in stockings, suspenders and skimpy knickers. Otherwise it's the wrong shape for me.

Last time I saw my bottom in the mirror I was so shocked I had to seek counciling ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)