Do vibrators go to heaven?

Hi, I'm new here so apologies if there's already a thread on this (or if it's a completely daft question), but I couldn't see one. How do you guys dispose of your vibrators? Do you just put them in the bin? I feel a bit weird about that but I can't think of anything else to do. I know about the rabbit amnesty, but I've got a bullet and a cock ring to lose too.

I thought that if it vibrates or generally has moving parts then it can be sent to rabbit amnesty, even if it's not a 'rabbit' ...? - I could be wrong though... others will know for sure, or you could always drop LH an email and ask, they're very very nice and helpful

Well... I don't believe in this heaven lark...

But Lovehoney take any toys that have electrical components as KM said, gets you a cheap rabbit vibe too!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/rabbit-amnesty

As for the cockring, just chop it in to small pieces if you're that paranoid and no one will know the difference.

Hello and welcome too!

Well I recently had one that just didn’t work and was told to clean it and take it to my local electrical recycling place. Though after looking at some manufacturing sites for various vibes I noticed that some will take them back after a clean and dispose of them thereafter.

But really I am still unsure, even though I am a big fan of recycling and even recycle old bras through http://www.breasttalk.co.uk/bra-appeal/. I just feel a little a little sorry for people who would have to sort through such items, as it’s a job I wouldn’t want to do even if they were cleaned with industrial strength cleaner.

Even if you don't want to buy a new half-price rabbit, you can still send in toys for recycling. Good old responsible lh ;-) x

I have something waiting to be sent off but have to wait until i have the money for the half price rabbit, it's a shame because i am taking a trip to the post office tomorrow!

VW x

Thanks all - think I'll be choosing a half-price rabbit then!!!

just take em to the recycle centre and see the puzzled look on their faces when they go throught the recycled computer parts

Yeh the rabbit amnesty seems the best option, great scheme. Shame no male equivalent is available though.

WandA wrote:

But Lovehoney take any toys that have electrical components as KM said, gets you a cheap rabbit vibe too!

They can take any toys? Not just rabbits?

jackador123 wrote:

Yeh the rabbit amnesty seems the best option, great scheme. Shame no male equivalent is available though.

If so, mens toys are good to go too External Media x