lovehoneys recycle scheme, does it have to be a rabbit?

I was wondering if the vibrator has to be a rabbit or can it be a normal vibrator because I have an crystal wand from Annsummers which i want to recycle but im really hoping i can qualify for a new toy for half the price using the scheme. Does anybody know?x

ok not sure how to word this so il try my best.

i have i think 5 or more vibes that dont work anymore (all from ann summers) so would i be able to send them all to the lovehoney recycle scheme?

so far there sitting in a box under my bed and i dunno how to get rid of them! (as ive said in other post's) and lovehoneys recycle scheme seems to be the only non embressing way i could get rid of them.

diamonds

hey carly

oh thank u for ur help and reply! :D one new vibe at half price is fine for me aslong as im getting rid of all of the ones that dont work! :D

now just got to make sure i aint spent all my money in the sales!

diamond

ok, ive sorted the broken toys out and ive cleaned them and boxed them and put a note in saying theres more then one. and taped the box up. theres 10 im sending! is that ok to send that many?

only got a few toys left now! didnt realise i had so many that were broken or i coulndnt use. oh well means i can buy some nice new ones from here to build my collection back up.

diamonds

This could become like a sex version of toy story.....lol

diamonds wrote:

ok, ive sorted the broken toys out and ive cleaned them and boxed them and put a note in saying theres more then one. and taped the box up. theres 10 im sending! External Media is that ok to send that many?

I've heard of people being called a wanker, but to wear out 10 toys....... WOW!

Thats alot of broken toys!!! WHICH IS A HELL OF A LOT OF USE! ;-)

Mucky Duck wrote:

diamonds wrote:

ok, ive sorted the broken toys out and ive cleaned them and boxed them and put a note in saying theres more then one. and taped the box up. theres 10 im sending! External Media is that ok to send that many?

I've heard of people being called a wanker, but to wear out 10 toys....... WOW!

lol

i didnt wear the 10 out, some were just crap and broke and some i dont like and dont use so im sending them aswell and one or two i did wear out lol

diamonds

new2toys wrote:

I was wondering if the vibrator has to be a rabbit or can it be a normal vibrator because I have an crystal wand from Annsummers which i want to recycle but im really hoping i can qualify for a new toy for half the price using the scheme. Does anybody know?x

I can't answer your question- in fact I think it's already been answered... Your profile name is "new2toys"- yet you want to trade in an old toy??? How confusing is that?!

mrs37 wrote:

Mrs 37, That's a good profile pic! Oh how I could just pull those pants to the side and.... Well... You know!!!

diamonds wrote:

i didnt wear the 10 out, some were just crap and broke and some i dont like and dont use so im sending them aswell and one or two i did wear out lol

diamonds

You're too honest (or modest) you could have gone down in OA legend as a sex toy god!

Aww man this sucks!! If only i knew i could send any toy and get a half price rabbit! Ive have loads that have broken! Suuuucks!

x x x

if i send in the wifes toys will i get a half price tenga toy

hahaha, nice try kilted man :-P

x x x

god loves a tryer

mrs37 wrote:

Awww all the poor, lonely, deserted and disabled old sex toys that no one likes anymore!

hahaha, tis true ^_^

x x x

:D been to the post office, and sent the rubbish and broken toys to lovehoneys recycle scheme , now i cant wait to get my new toy :D

wander how long its gonna take! lol

As its new year and all, you probs wont get it till mid week next week, well, depending if you sent it first or second class x x

I'm not a fan of rabbits so I'm hanging onto my broken vibe until I can maybe swap it for something else half price. Maybe? Please? Pretty please?