do women like men shaven?

If you listen to the world around us anal is MUCH more common that ever before, the younger generation just starting out see anal as a normal part of sex. I think it's the older bunch who still see it as a taboo and a bit 'errgh'! Your grandma & grandad probably thought the same way about doggy style & blow jobs!

If you never try something how do you know you don't like it? My missus wouldn't eat mexican food until I met her, now she loves it! She would never suck my cock, now she postively loves piping me off & would rather suck me off than fuck me half the time.

if your lady fancies seeing you hairless and you are worried about shaving try using veet, does the job

dai x

I'm a 25 yr old male and am totally shaven front and back. My gf shaves herself bald when I ask and does prefer it but shes lazy so needs reminded! She wasn't sure of me completely shaven at first so I trimmed, but now its all off!

Not sure how other girls would go for it though, I think most would like it, but they'd find it weird to start with. Its not common enough (I think!?) that guys to do it.

I'd say that it depends on the things you want to do. of course it helps oral sex (no hair in your mouth) but sometimes we fantasice of a hairy girl or guy and some not. I am always bold down there, front and back with a staight line going up the front. my girl likes it a lot and i enjoy the feeling. also its nice to go in the bath and shave together. I'd suggest not to use any chemicals due to healthy reasons but stick uo to a good razor. hair after that would come up more quick and you will need to shave that more often.

try to see!

Mistress demands that i keep my sac shaved and hair above trimmed. She says it looks much nicer that way!

Nexas wrote:

I'm beginning more and more to just ignored Lady Lara's posts. I wouldn't mind if it was just someone conservative or with different tastes, but she's openly insulting quite a lot of the time and is speaking about individual people rather than just generalisations.

Yup- impression i got!

PPB

xx

I like trimmed and shaved balls, so I can suck his balls but he still seems hairy and manly without curly friends between my teeth!

as others have said, try it and see if you like it, what harm can it do?

Whats the best way to remove hair not all but some shaving always tends to leave and itchy feeling and not sure if putting veet on my balls would be a good thing

Hi I Wish! There's lots of comments on just this topic... Click on the search forum link above (or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/ ) and enter the word "shave" - lots of reading to do there!

(But daily shaving is the best IMHO)

I think trimming is the way to go. I personally think that hair free balls look a bit childish, but obviously that's going to be down to personal tastes.

If you trim all the pubic region to a nice and tidy No. 1 or 2 length... I think it looks very good!

One thing I must mention....

Most men spend half the day scratting around their balls & butt crack, If you shave 'down stairs', it'll itch like a dose of Jungle Rot, you'll spend even more time digging around down ther.... NEVER sexy!

Idon't get the itching but do get ingrowing hairs, exfoliation seems to be the answer for me and mine.

TB

I Wish wrote:

Whats the best way to remove hair not all but some shaving always tends to leave and itchy feeling and not sure if putting veet on my balls would be a good thing External Media

veet is ok to use on ya balls, infact all over down there as we aint as sensitive as a woman in that area, takes longer for regrowth on the balls than it does further up External Media

Lava_Twilight_x wrote:

Personally, I prefer 'trimed & neat', but a big ol' Forest of Pubes, but it depends I guess on personal preference. My ex used to shave, & his cock & balls looked really ugly, like a little new-born badger :D

Try it, if you don't like it, it'll always grow back :D x

Little new-born badger now there's a thing you don't see every day !! he's not set in his ways Lava-Twilight- is he???

TB

Lava_Twilight_x wrote:

Personally, I prefer 'trimed & neat', but a big ol' Forest of Pubes, but it depends I guess on personal preference. My ex used to shave, & his cock & balls looked really ugly, like a little new-born badger :D

Try it, if you don't like it, it'll always grow back :D x

Little new-born badger now there's a thing you don't see every day !! he's not set in his ways Lava-Twilight- is he???

TB

I use veet down there with no problems at all!

Sorry to cut in on the more practical side of the discussion! I just wanted to add my two cents: my OH doesn't shave and I don't think I'd want him to personally. I prefer it just trimmed so it's tidy and clean. There, finished, you may continue!

I like it both shaved and trimmed, although the regrowth rash doesn't look appealing o I'd sway more to the trimming, as long as it looks tidy and you can't plait it then its ok

xxx

I

I was