Do you constantly think about sex? I can't stop thinking about it lol

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I think about pizza and cake. Am I normal?!?! :O

Definitely! Me too!

I would say i think about it 80% of the time! And then i come on here and it shoots up even higher! Damn you sex mad people! 😆

m4nn13 wrote:

I would say i think about it 80% of the time! And then i come on here and it shoots up even higher! Damn you sex mad people! 😆

+1 to this

Yes I do ......... Far to much ......... Want my wife right now ...........

Pizza I would sooner have a blow job thinking of sex constantly

Pretty horny all the time, think about sex/masturbation/fantasy etc pretty much all day and all night but not consistantly, but yea I guess pretty much all the time.

Yep, pretty much constantly on my mind.

Was pretty funny the other day when I had my landlord around fixing a few things. I found myself struggling to find something to do as normally when at home I'd be doing something that either involves sex, sex toys or lingerie, and it was obviously innapropriate to do so with him around. It just got me thinking, does everything I do actually always involve sex - pretty much!

Pretty much always on my mind, sexy thoughts about what I can do to spice things up. Nearly always in sexy undies or lingerie of some kind. Thoughts of wonderful ways to please my OH.

Pretty much all day every day, especially once hubby gets home, he tells me off and refers to me as his little pest lol

My sex drive has gone through the roof, my OH's has gone through the floor. Probably just because I'm just not getting any. You lot don't help!!

These last few days have been even worse too.

My sex drive has gone through the roof, my OH's has gone through the floor. Probably just because I'm just not getting any. You lot don't help!!

These last few days have been even worse too.

![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)My sex drive has increased over the past 2 years. To be honest it couldn't have got much lower, but now I feel horny 4-5 days a week on average, and play with my toys regularly as OH is normally too tired in the evenings before bed. After work I may have to pounce on him.... He is a lark, I'm more of an owl...

Yep. Pretty much thinking about it all the time and when I'm not thinking about it, we're busy doing it! Hubby is always sexting me at work so by the time I get home, I'm ready for jumping on him!

There can't be many people on here who aren't constantly horny!

Yeah got a very high sex drive so my mind feels like it constantly comes back to sex. Do think it's very normal though.

TB149 wrote:

There can't be many people on here who aren't constantly horny!

Me! I can't think about sex at work and am single so my time off isn't overly stimulated...lol... I have found when I'm off work for a period of time I think about it a lot and since I've been coming on here its definitely more in the forefront of my mind....

Yes, I get incredibly distracted by it and constantly fantasising, I find the more I'm at it the worse I am. In recent months it has become an overwhelming distraction, not that I mind!

All the time . Often can't stop thinking about cumming off . What ever my current fantasy is I sometimes can't stop touching myself . Hot weather seems to make me worse . Worse when I'm at work cos I can't do anything about it ......

I went totally off sex for many years but I've recently spoken to my oh about trying a few new things and it's improved dramatically (it was once every 3-6mths but now 3ish times a week)

I think sometimes the more I get, the more I want so yes it's on my mind quite a lot at the moment

Fair play to all those who are thinking about and having more sex x