Do you constantly think about sex? I can't stop thinking about it lol

Just thought it would be fun to start a new feed.

When I'm not having sex I'm constantly thinking about it... I've turnt into a right sex kitten. Although me and the hubby have not long had some sexy time I'm thinking about the next session already lol... Anyone else the same?

Same here!!!! MY oh and I work odd shifts so always make the most of our days off together. Plenty of toys dress up and well im sure you can guess.....![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I have been like that for the last 6 months or so ! I am now going through the menopause and had expected to go off sex or even possibly not want it at all but it seems to be having the opposite effect. I'm horny 24/7 and just can't get enough. I've always had a very high sex drive but it's gone through the roof ! I masturbate loads and I pounce on my oh at every opportunity - fortunately he seems quite happy about it ;)

I crave sex constantly!

Who said the young uns have all the fun hahahaha

Wow that's a good thing for you Terri JJ!! Least you haven't lost it!!

I'm the Same I want it 24/7 me an done hubby are at it everyday 2 - 3 times a day lmao and he certainly Isn't complaining. We've started experimenting with new toys and are absolutely loving dressing up, major turn on for sure 😉

I'm the same - pre menopausal and my sex drive is through the roof - can't stop thinking about it, can't get enough and constantly wanting to touch myself! Let's hope it continues for a long long time - although hubby thinks I'm going to kill him off!!!

Honestly I think of sex 80% of the time, weather at work, out socially or at home, I just can't help it.

i enjoy sex a lot and think about it a lot of the time. My OH doesn't think of sex as much, but he has a lower sex drive so maybe thee things are related.

since losing weight i have :)

Yea always thinking about sex when were having our next session what toys fancy using. Just cant wait to have every day.

Yep same here always at it together and alone when possible and still always thinking about it when not at it

I love sex and really cannot get enough. Love the whole sex thing .

Think about it pretty much all the time , much more than when I was younger . Would happily have sex several times a day if I could .
Menopause certainly doesn't mean your sex drive goes out of the window !

My sex mad months are from Feb -May. My sex drive is much ower at this time of the years so I tend not to think about it that much, however that doesn't stop me from giving advice to others based on my experience .

My wife is the same Terri JJ. She can't get enough and I often have to remind her that I'm 55 not 25. Thank god for Lovehoney. When we were going through a dry spell I found myself thinking about sex all the time and my sexual fantasies became more and more kinky.

Always thinking about it. However the OH does not :(

If my thoughts are anything to go by god knows what id be like if my bf lived with me :P

I can't stop thinking about and talking about it, turned into a nypho lol. Thanks to Lovehoney for our little suitcase full of goodies we r always trying new things! I never knew kinky sex could be so much fun, I wish someone has told me about it years ago!

I'm constantly horny at the moment, I feel like a bloody nympho too. This is very unlike me but having come out of a long practically sexless marriage and single for a year. Getting back into dating has been a big part of getting my mojo back. I am constantly thinking about sex!

Im not to spend all day thinking about it, usually once or twice a day, but since I joined the site I've noticed that I have been thinking about it a lot more. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)