Sex Mad

Here we go, i’m sure i’m not the only 1 in this chat.
Does anyone else constantly think of sex.
I have a wife and we have a very good sex life but I always want more.
She laughs as we can have it as many times as we want at night but I always wake up wanting it again.
Even when she’s washing the pots or doing paperwork I cannot resist myself from groping her boobs or kissing her neck ( she does laugh and this is not harassment by the way lol )
The older I get ( now 43 ) the worse i seem to become

It sounds like you are just enjoying things, as long as your wife is also up for it, just go for it. I wish I had your energy.

I don’t think theres anything wrong with waking up and wanting sex, going to bed and wanting sex and all the inbetween times.

It sounds like you both have the same drive and desire, enjoy it.

spreckley2010

2m

I have the drive & she has to get on the recovery truck lol

I hope there’s nothing wrong with it :grimacing: I’m exactly same, and hubby’s sex drive is similar to mine - thankfully :sweat_smile:
He’s the same too - with the grabbing of my boobs, smacking my bum and the kissing at the same time. Doesn’t matter what I’m doing he’ll do it, with me I like to grab him too.
And I’m the same too with thinking about sex, I just want him.

2 Likes

Glad to know im not on my own, wish it was recipricated but as much as she loves the sex its just me thats the pester, as i keep telling her, she should be thankfull of having such a sexy body I can’t keep my hands to myself

3 Likes

I definitely need frequent attention. Multiple times per day. So, I’m lucky to have multiple partners. If I’m thinking about sex a lot, I don’t have to wait too long.

Best way to be

Seems like you’ve both got a lovely sexual relationship going there, I’m sure many couples would be envious!

It’s a fine line to sex mad and addiction, a funny old thing.
For me the difference comes down to the actions/behaviours. As long as they are in your control, then may just be enjoying a very high active drive.
Addiction can only be diagnosed by self, no one else. Sex, Love and Relationship stuff is a lot harder to recognise than substance/alcohol addictions.
Sorry to drop the real negative bomb in on the post - funny as I had just wrote about this very stuff here: Addiction, my Monster, sex and all that jazz

Aren’t we all addicted to sex? Nature makes us like that.

I have read that we are the only animal on the planet which has sex for fun. Anthropology says the reason for this is that human offspring require far more prolonged nurturing until they are independent than any other animal. Nature / evolution ensures that males share this responsibility by coupling with the female and sex is the main attraction to remain.

1 Like

I’m the same. I can’t walk past her without giving her bum a playful slap or reaching around and squeezing her boobs. 58M AND 56F.