Do you enjoy giving oral?

Absolutely love it, turns me on seeing him getting more n more turned on until he can't take it anymore and comes!

I love giving it, i find it a huge turn on and in the past have surprised a few ex's with deepthroat.

We both love absolutely everything to do with it :)

I love it, girlfriend isn't keen. She loves it when I do it to her but doesn't like doing it to me. :(

Oh my, I love to give oral to men and ladies. Men especially if they are circumcised, its a huge turn on and I'm happy to give and not receive. I can happily give oral to ladies and watch them squirm and again, not receive as I can almost orgasm by pleasing a lady.

Seems as though I'm not in the minority! :)

I'm generally quite submissive, but oral seems to give that sense of power - like your OH is putty in your hands (or mouth!) as the saying goes!

I have a feeling I am going to like this forum ... don't have many friends to chat about this kind of stuff with!

I love giving oral (:
I enjoy the act itself and I love the reactions I get from it

I enjoy it as well, though I don't usually, er, finish in the same way. I have a hard time swallowing and don't really like the taste and weirdly, have gotten a sore throat in the past. But the process of getting there? I'm absolutely fine with it. First time was on the same night we took each other's V-cards, even. I've always found him so damn attractive that I wasn't really nervous about it at all.

It's quite enjoyable on a clean body. I know OH really loves it, so I try to do it pretty often.

Love it. Bit of a cock-worshipper really. Love to deep throat.

I've tried to tell my OH that getting him off is almost just as good as getting off myself. In a way, it's almost more emotionally satisfying when I give with no expectation of reciprocation, just something nice for him... I like being open and available for him and giving favors gives me immense pleasure.

We both love it in all aspects of our sexual play.
We have a passion for sharing a nice cock together and sharing the cream...

We both love it ,I love to do this for my hubby for as long as he wants x

I had some traumatic experience as a child with it, so I used to loath it with my previous lovers. However, with my husband gradually I came around and I LOVE doing it now! I'm also fortunate enough that his taste doesn't bother me at all, it’s quite neutral actually, so if I feel like it, I have no problems swallowing.

Nipple play always makes me want to take him full into my mouth. Just one of my “short-circuits”, as he calls it… :)

I actually enjoy more being on the giver’s side (and let him take control), than on the receiver’s, though he does like to give also very much.

era wrote:

... Nipple play always makes me want to take him full into my mouth. Just one of my “short-circuits”, as he calls it… :)

Exactly the same for me!! :)

It depends, my recent partner tasted alright but my partners before I just didn't enjoy. My recent partner loved it and used to squirm and I loved making him do that :D
When I give oral though I always use condoms mainly coz I'm a germaphobe and because I don't wanna have someone comin in my mouth and tbh the lads I now wouldn't care about that and just go anyway so I couldn't care less if they 'can't feel as much' (which is a load of bs anyway). I've always been complimented on my 'talent' and so its obvious that its how well someone can give oral to whether they can feel it.
What I hate is when lads push your head down, really annoys me, I used to give my partner a little bite when he did but then he found he actually liked a little nibble for a different sensation haha.
So basically it depends on the individual... I on the other hand LOVE receiving oral sex :D

I am a very (and I do mean VERY) sensitive person to smells and tastes in general, and about his manhood in particular. Both these issues can be overcome with a good hygiene and some little tricks. As mentioned before, he’s sperm tastes quite neutral, so I’m very lucky and depending on mood I have no problems swallowing. If I don’t feel like it, I will have him cum some other way, as I think spitting is ugly, and can’t even contemplate having a condom in my mouth. Not just out of respect for him (should he be going down on me with a plastic bag between us?), but also ‘cause a good hygiene is always reassuring (and eliminates funny tastes or smells caused by sweat & germs).

However, I think all of this depends on what kind of sexual life you’re leading… We have been happily and faithfully married for years now, so trust is full and he also always lets me know before he cums so I can decide how to proceed. I wouldn’t give a BJ just to anyone, so if you’re just dating & having fun, I get not doing it without a condom or swallowing. Heck, I won’t go down on him either after a day’s work! Just fresh out from the shower, please. I admit this will take out a bit of spontaneity, but makes the whole experience much more enjoyable. And that is the purpose of it, after all.

About the tricks: it is really not a myth that what you eat influences how his sperm (and also our juices, ladies) tastes. YES: PINEAPPLES DO MAKE THE TASTE BETTER. Asparagus on the other hand is to be avoided. So revise your dinner plans accordingly! :)

We both love it, but I have to withdraw when I'm about to come as the OH does not like it in her mouth.

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

When I give oral though I always use condoms mainly coz I'm a germaphobe

I totally get this, but you do know that saliva actually has way more germs than sperm?

Yes, love it too. An ex once gave me a medal for it :-)
69 is just fantastic, best of both worlds.

I love it, giving someone you care about pleasure is a wonderful thing.