Do you give names to your toys?

It's so nice to fantasize "who" ended inside there. I have a few boxing champions, show biz celebrities, friends and even nasty bosses and customers.
Do you sex them up on your fantasies toys and mind?

Never with real people names. Usually stupid ones like you'd give to a pet cat or something lol.

We have silly names such as 'The Ice Cream', 'The Microphone' and everybodys favourite ... 'The Old Faithfull'. I had a friend who once referred to their personal toy as 'Jackhammer', Perhaps i should have sent them Love Honey's way!

I have one called Snowman :')

The only time I’ve given a toy a name was when the original name was the same as my brothers. I couldn’t use something that shared the same name as my younger brother, it felt weird.

No... but I do name all my work equipment... all my spinning wheels, looms, carders, combs etc have names, so maybe I should start naming my toys too!

We never give proper names, but like other we have the “wobbly one” and “the big one” haha just so we know what to use in the moment. I don’t feel we could name our toys with human names as it wouldn’t feel as sexy in certain situations.

I tend to call some of them by their actual names like Happy Rabbit, because he makes me happy and is a rabbit... the satisfyer... hell it really does satisfy but I do have some theme songs I will associate with certain toys or lingerie and that tends to come out in my reviews.

The only once I think I have "named" is my 50 shades g sport rabbit, I call that one Mr G.

I never have... But now I want to!! Some have names already from the manufacturers, like Mustang or Dusty, but I think I'll rechristen some of the less snappy ones. "Super-realistic 8-inch dildo with balls" is much more of a mouthful than "Alan". As it were. 😛

In a way. Most things I own are called "thingy", "wotsit" or some variation.