Do you have a name for your lady/man parts ?

We're boring, cock and pussy (or, if we speak Swedish, kuk and fitta). But I really like Lucky Lucy for her.

We generally just call mine my cunt or pussy. Usually pussy to be fair he tends to be very aggressive during play time and the'C' word joins the fun. I just call his dick or cock.

I had an ex as a teenager who called his penis THE MIGHTY MAGGOT!!!!! Lmao. Seriously. I couldn't take him seriously, I have no idea how that relationship lasted 2 years.

GlamRockChick wrote:

My bits are Myfanwy! Hubby named it and calls his willy John Thomas after Lady Chatterleys Lover!
Had an ex who called it the 'big man' which of course it wasn't!

John thomas and myfanwy, You must be welsh lol

My cock is called The Doctor. I'm not sure why it has stuck, but my OH had heartburn a few years ago and I told her she could have some of my 'special medicine' down her throat (all I could think of was the Gaviscon advert where there's a white fluid gushing down inside someone) and from that day onwards the joke has been that she needs to visit the doctor! It is also good code for if we're in front of the kids as she can just sat she needs to 'book an appointment'!

kinkytaffs wrote:

GlamRockChick wrote:

My bits are Myfanwy! Hubby named it and calls his willy John Thomas after Lady Chatterleys Lover!
Had an ex who called it the 'big man' which of course it wasn't!

John thomas and myfanwy, You must be welsh lol

We're Cornish! Absolutely love Wales though!

Oh were off to cornwall in May for our anniversary, just a 5 day break

Oh were off to cornwall in May for our anniversary, just a 5 day break

We always holiday in Wales if we can! Hope the weather's good while you're here!

bumblebee1989 wrote:

My Pussy is know as 'Foof' and his cock as know as 'Hank'... No idea why! We were messing around one day and the names just stuck :)

Haha, Hank, I love that!

I just use pussy and cock.

Tuppy and... Nigel?

delilahxx wrote:

bumblebee1989 wrote:

My Pussy is know as 'Foof' and his cock as know as 'Hank'... No idea why! We were messing around one day and the names just stuck :)

Haha, Hank, I love that!

I just use pussy and cock.

My partner always says that Hank is the strongest name

Great thread to read on a boring night shift, some crazy names out there folks.

Mine is the Auld Fella, OH's is Klacker.

sinenomine wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

sinenomine wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Just curious really. I once went out with a guy who insisted I called his penis 'Percy'. Always know mine as just a fanny/crotch - pretty common.

'Pointing Percy at the Porcelain' has for a goodly number of years been a euphemism for men 'spending a penny', so to speak. I believe it is a phrase coined by the creator of the Dame Edna Everage character, the Australian comedian Barry Humphries.

Well, I never !! You learn something every day. Never heard of that before but at least him wanting me to call it Percy dosen't seem quite so odd now lol

Personally, I've always been rather anatomical about this, and it's simply 'penis' and 'vagina'. How boring is that?

Same in our house.

The reason for it is because growing up, I felt people didn't like to talk about this and preferred to use the slang at the time as kind of a code word. So I just call them exactly what they are.

I just call mine my bits lol

Mines Steve Austin. 6 million dollar man version , not the wrestler.