Do you have a name for your lady/man parts ?

Just curious really. I once went out with a guy who insisted I called his penis 'Percy'. Always know mine as just a fanny/crotch - pretty common.

It's cock and pussy in our house!

1 Like

I'm not consistent as to the slang I use for vaginas. I tend to rotate vagánia, vagoo, snootch, and other ridiculous slang because vagina is too serious. And generally reffering to my own, it's just my groin usually.

my Pussy is called Lucky Lucy :)

It's pussy and willy in our house

Kong and kitty

Foof and willy :)

kinkytaffs wrote:

Kong and kitty

Lol, Love this :)

I'm boring just pussy and cock here. However before I opened this thread, I thought to myself 'is this like people calling there pussy Gloria!' No idea where the name Gloria came from, but I'm a little concerned it will stick, lol x

LadyS wrote:

kinkytaffs wrote:

Kong and kitty

I'm boring just pussy and cock here. However before I opened this thread, I thought to myself 'is this like people calling there pussy Gloria!' No idea where the name Gloria came from, but I'm a little concerned it will stick, lol x

The landlady of our local pub is called Gloria !?!?!? Never gonna be able to look at her again without thinking of this !! Lol

Terri JJ wrote:

LadyS wrote:

kinkytaffs wrote:

Kong and kitty

The landlady of our local pub is called Gloria !?!?!? Never gonna be able to look at her again without thinking of this !! Lol

Lol, that's funny x

Mine is Gina, short for vagina.

His is just normally cock or winky if we are being playful lol

Cock and pussy generally unless referring to them as him and her

Jenson!

Erm noonie... thats about as far as it goes

sinenomine wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Just curious really. I once went out with a guy who insisted I called his penis 'Percy'. Always know mine as just a fanny/crotch - pretty common.

'Pointing Percy at the Porcelain' has for a goodly number of years been a euphemism for men 'spending a penny', so to speak. I believe it is a phrase coined by the creator of the Dame Edna Everage character, the Australian comedian Barry Humphries.

Well, I never !! You learn something every day. Never heard of that before but at least him wanting me to call it Percy dosen't seem quite so odd now lol

My OH calls my balls the "boys" but we don't really have a name for the other bits except for the usual pussy and cock

Mine is literally anything that's slang word for vagina! Usually vajajay or foof.

His is Geoff. Don't even know why .... But we actually refer to it as Geoff now out of habit! Haha! 'Oooo is Geoff feeling frisky?'

Like there's a bearded uncle in the bed with us! Hahah

My bits are Myfanwy! Hubby named it and calls his willy John Thomas after Lady Chatterleys Lover!
Had an ex who called it the 'big man' which of course it wasn't!

I've nothing against people who name theirs but I just prefer the standard names of penis, cock willy...etc

My Pussy is know as 'Foof' and his cock as know as 'Hank'... No idea why! We were messing around one day and the names just stuck :)