Naming?

Who here names their pussy and penis?

Mines been named kitkat by my current boyfriend and I SOMETIMES refer to his as kitkat chunky lol. My friend calls hers twirl (the chocolate) for the only reason she's had it used as a dildo once lol

Haha, yes we do but for what reason I do not know and please try not to laugh. Her breasts are known as "Bill and "Bob" and her vagina as "Billy". Then the one I ask you not to laugh at is my penis, A.K.A. "Tiny Tim", purely for irony of course!

=] I've known one other person who named her own breasts as bill and bob!

My best friend's breasts are Bill and Ben, which is brilliant!

Who'd have guessed that Bill was such a common name for a boob!

Somebody once named my breasts Honey and Kitten. I call my fella's member Harrington Beasley; strange I know but I like the way it sounds like stiff upper class :D

Well my breasts don't really have a name.. but my lady garden is known as Chalupa, whilst my fiancee's is known as Gordita. Oh and her breasts were sophisticatedly Nip Nip and Tit Tit. Oh the things we do when we are in love.

LK xxx

Laurakins wrote:

Well my breasts don't really have a name.. but my lady garden is known as Chalupa, whilst my fiancee's is known as Gordita. Oh and her breasts were sophisticatedly Nip Nip and Tit Tit. Oh the things we do when we are in love.

LK xxx

Sometimes the classics are the best! This did make me laugh, but then wonder why on earth I've never played the Name Game too...!

I haven't really done it before to my vagina nor to my boyfriends penis. I don't get the whole idea with it. I think Sex & The City put me off when Charlotte and her first husband (can't think of his name for the LIFE OF ME!) when they called each other bits weird names! =P

my boobs are named, they are mr snuffles and mr snuggles.....we refer to my bits as my hooha though, does that count lol?

ive named my wifes breasts "the twins" :D