Do you have any preference on areola size?

@Cupc8kes, @KinkyGuy1995 Not so sure about that, my wife has areolas that are around 3 inches at their largest and she can orgasm just from nipple play, she says her nipples are her second most sensitive part of her body.

3 Likes

@Yes_man, thatā€™s just what Iā€™ve heard and what some research suggests, but itā€™s great that she has large areolas that are sensitive; best combo! Will be interesting to get some other ladiesā€™ experience with large areolas and sensitivity!

1 Like

I love boobs generally, but if forced to express a preference I love large areolas that are slightly puffy and pink.
My wife has larger nipples and they are quite sensitive. She has to be in a really dirty mood for clamps and even then canā€™t take much of a pinch before they stop being pleasurable.

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny, I love the fully stretched and veiny kind too, big natural veiny tits really turn me on!

3 Likes

What more needs to be said :man_shrugging::joy_cat::heart:

8 Likes

@KinkyGuy1995 Yes my wifeā€™s are veiny too! But think that comes with the size of them, they get extremely veiny when tied up!!:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

@Yes_man, the only thing better than a veiny boob is a veiny boob tied up with bondage rope and almost purple!

5 Likes

@KinkyGuy1995 Yep! Theyā€™re the ones!!:grin:

1 Like

@Yes_man I can fully understand your wife when she can orgasam from.just nipple play i have very sensitive large nipples and when sucked or played with i have a fantastic orgasam

2 Likes

Never really thought about the size much . Over the years I guess I have licked and sucked just about every size there it , but of course the nipple is always the star . I do prefer that the nipple and areola match the boob though . Most vivid memory was a gal that had smaller than normal boobs and large areola until her nipples got hard and then almost disappeared . I swear when fully erect her nipples were over 3/4" long .

2 Likes

Huge areoles are a massive turn on for me. I wouldnā€™t be self conscious at all x

3 Likes

I like larger darker ones, however Iā€™ve been married to smaller very pale ones for 4 decades and counting so itā€™s clearly not a deal breaker.

2 Likes

Am a boob man, love big tits areole and nipples. The bigger the better

1 Like

I too and a boob man and to be fair I like them anyway they look. Love that they come in all shapes and sizes and for me thatā€™s what makes it sexier. Just being unique

1 Like

Thereā€™s just something nice about boobs! Even though Iā€™ve no desire towards other women in a sexual way I still love looking at boobs!
Mine are huge but big or small theyā€™re all beautiful in their own way :blush:

5 Likes

This is soooooo right!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No but like small boobs rather than huge

I have huge breasts and pinkish areola about 3" diameter but my nipples are very sensitive and quite bigā€¦ I can orgasm from nipple play aloneā€¦they have been described as being like

ā€œFruit Pastillesā€
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Just the type of breasts and nipples that turn me on. Can beat big boobs nipples and areole and if they are brown that is even better. Keep up the good work on them

I have large boobs but with large dark nipples which are hard all the time my areola is large and light.pink

3 Likes