Do you like to come first or last?

Nearly always second for me, I like to make Shaw Wifey is happy and satisfied before my orgasm. Just sometimes she likes me to come in her then either use a vibe or manually make her come. I do like coming last because the the thrill of waiting is all foreplay. Yum

Whatever happens, happens. As long as I get more than one and we're both satisfied, it's all good.

My partner usuallys likes to makes sure I come first =D such an amazing boyfriend! X

Mr Scorpius always makes me come first - that way I can just keep coming when we make love and makes it more intense for both of us :) xx

I only cum when either:
A) allowed
B) instructed

Whether that's first or last is at Mistress' discretion

My OH always makes sure I am first unless I feel a mischievous then I make him cum first :)

Scorpius12 wrote:

Mr Scorpius always makes me come first - that way I can just keep coming when we make love and makes it more intense for both of us :) xx

Totally agree, it's's the same for me. Sometimes he does come first which isn't a problem because I can finish off with a vibe or he can do it for me but I do prefer to come first as I can continue to orgasm while he's in me. It's lovely :)

I'm always woried about cuming first and always try to mske sure any partner or person that im with enjoys themselves and comes first. Sometimes I do get a lit over excited which can make me feel a little insecure.

Don't feel insecure LSB :)

my partner sometimes gets a little over exited and cums fast but most woman don't mine, I know I don't. X

I'd say luckilyI dont have to worry as I dont have much sex!

Last, I love to make my OH cum first (and maybe a second time) during foreplay. Nothing better than, watching/feeling/tasting her cumming.

I don't think my hubbys ever come before me unless i'm just giving him a BJ.

OH cums first during foreplay I always end our sessions, or even better we finish together!

As the saying goes ladies first :)

For us its usually ladies second. If its during sex we try to time it to cum together but otherwise he usually cums first because I usually only have 1 good orgasm in me so if I cum first I wouldn't really want to have sex after. For oral it is ladies first because he maintains that he gives better oral before he cums himself. I'm not complaining :-P

He always makes sure I cum first. And heike to make me cum several items before he allows himself to x

1 Like

That was supposed to say.... He makes me cum first and always likes to make me cum several times before he allows himself too

As a guy, always last..... my partner comes first....

But, even better is at the same time.... :)

I don't care when either of us come as long as I get to but it's always me first and then several times usually. I used to have a partner who'd come before me and it really makes no difference.

It doesn't really make a difference for me, but generally my OH makes me several times and then he does. Even when he's away and we have phone sex lol he always makes sure I have a few before he does.