Who goes first?

What's the preference, is it your partner whose first to orgasm, or doesn't matter? If your OH goes first, do you you make sure they return the favour? ;)

Has anyone out there been left to take care of themselves afterwards? Maybe while the OH watches?

Curious to know your thoughts and experiences, looking for fun ways to change the order of things a little. My first time starting a thread so be gentle please :)

I make sure that he still gets an orgasm if we're having sex and I finish first and start getting tired, even if it's just by my hand. There has been rare times when he's finished first and left me with a vibrator whilst he watches and gets his breath back. It doesn't matter who orgasms first, if it's me I have the ability to come multiple times whilst he catches up. If it's him, he finishes me off with a toy or whatever.

Lately it's been her first then me then her again. Most of the time it's her then me. Sometimes it's just her. And I've been left to sort myself out plenty of times.

In an ideal world, I'd just give and give and give until she's a gibbering wreck unable to walk or talk. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Mr N Mrs XY wrote:

What's the preference, is it your partner whose first to orgasm, or doesn't matter? If your OH goes first, do you you make sure they return the favour? ;)

Has anyone out there been left to take care of themselves afterwards? Maybe while the OH watches?

Curious to know your thoughts and experiences, looking for fun ways to change the order of things a little. My first time starting a thread so be gentle please :)

Absolutely no preference or rules. Mood dictates. It does not matter as far as you are both happy.

My wife always always always orgasms first. Usually two or three times and then she allows me to finish :) If I climax first she would get angry!!

Whether I use my tongue or through intercourse the wifey will always come at least twice before I do. I must be doing something right 😊

I always orgasm first, and then maybe even second, third, fourth, fifth... Am I greedy? My OH loves to turn me into a jelly-fied hot mess. I love it when he comes first though, makes me feel empowered and confident. Sometimes he'll then use his hands and fingers to get me off after he's orgasmed - I have a very unselfish partner, I'm so lucky!

It depends. Usually I will get myself off during sex, and try for a second and rarely a third if it is in there before he does. Most times but not all, if he cums first then he will finish me off, or sometimes I get myself off too. He isn't one that can recover quickly so once he has finished that. is. it. for sex, lol. I think this is genuinelly the only thing I would change about him if I could

Almost always me first, as I can multiple, then him.

I've always cum first quite a few times too before he does.

But if he doesn't want sex then him, and I'll play when he buggers off and blow a couple of times without him. My preference some times.

I always make sure she comes first as many times as she likes.

I find it quite a turn on whether I bring her or she does it herself.

Then I have mine.

My OH first ie ladies first then me

I always like to give my OH at least one first. Then I feel there is no performance pressure any more so if I don't feel I can last much longer it doesn't matter. Plus, I just simply love giving her an orgasm!

usually she comes first then we both come together, not always but usually.

Most of the time I'm first several times. Another regular occurance is we orgasm together whether it's my 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc

Always the wife first. It is ladies first after all.

I find it best when we both delay and delay and then cum simultaneously.Takes a lot of communication speeding up and slowing down at the right moment but leads to far superior Orgasms for both of us.

I always come first but I can keep going until I'm a hot mess so no problems there , on the rare occasion he comes first then he will finish me with either toys, tounge or fingers , or when I'm lucky tounge and fingers lol x

Almost always my OH first, wait what am I saying .. cancel the almost it's always her first lol. Works for us :)

We both try to cum together. If not usually she comes first