Cumming first

Who there out there satisfies there partner first.
It really turns me on when she cums first

14 Likes

I always make sure my wife cums first and then I cum. Happy wife happy life!

9 Likes

OH always cums first, ladies before gentlemen! :wink:

3 Likes

I hear you there mate. :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Always at least once but generally 2 or 3 times before I do. Since we moved to a male chastity relationship though I’m usually only allowed to come every 2 or 3 weeks so she has many more orgasms than me during this period.

4 Likes

@rockstar You’re the hero we don’t deserve. Nice work!!

1 Like

Holy Grail : cum together

7 Likes

Always the OH Cums first. It’s only polite

3 Likes

If you get your sexual pleasure from making your partner orgasm then it’s not as altruistic as it sounds. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yes, the lady first then me. Having said that my current meds im on are currently stopping me from even doing that shakes fist

2 Likes

It’s usually me who comes first, being able to have multiple orgasms from various erogenous areas, but it’s no bad thing as my man knows he’s doing it right :grin: in my opinion it’s the best way, as with the majority of males out there, once Elvis has left the building, he ain’t coming back any time soon. Pun very much intended :smile:

9 Likes

Shhhh! Don’t spoil the story! :smile:

3 Likes

I always make the OH cum first and then a couple more times during sex!

As far back as i can remember i have always made sure my partner cums a few times before i do.
I dont feel it has been a good time if both parties arent totally satisfied

1 Like

I Iove to spend the time trying to make her cum and squirt first then I’m happy to finish off once she’s satisfied :wink:

2 Likes

I love giving her oral so she comes first. It turns me on and means I don’t worry about cuming too soon and end up lasting longer and enjoying it more.

Ladies first definitely

2 Likes

It depends. He loves to give me oral and sometimes I’ll let myself come that way, but I love to come with him inside me, so we will often come together.

3 Likes

Agree with the majority of you, it’s mostly her first - and then I’ll finish soon after - It really does it for me when she climaxes. However sometimes she just wants me in her mouth, so no option but to give her what she wants :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

He’s so good he always makes sure I cum first and usually a couple of times. He will give me oral first then we may have a play with my vibrator and then I usually cum with him inside me. After that he will either cum inside me himself or I’ll wank him so he cums on my body.

3 Likes

I am also very often a holder of the Holy Grail, we both can orgasm together. If not, we take turns “going first”. Sometimes one does and the other doesn’t, but we’re ok with that and take care of that the next time. I am known to say that I have “hysteria” and need to be treated right away! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m about to go through some vaginal rejuvenation treatments so hopefully we will close the orgasm gap very quickly in the next few months.

1 Like