Who climaxes first?

For years we followed the pretty normal thing that I bring Mrs G to a climax and then enjoy myself sometimes both climaxing together depending what we do. However recently this has become increasingly frustrating I am more aural than visual and her having an orgasm brings me off most times. We have now started with her making me cum by oral then cuddling and stroking and me giving her oral until I am ready to do it again and its much better all round, I/we dont have to use any "techniques" to stop me cumming. What do you do?

Only have myself to worry about!

It's usually me that climax's first. We usually have loads of forplay to begin with with toy's ,massages oral play etc, when we move onto full sex...........we don't do this everytime thou some days are different then others xx

Always me first as I can't orgasm through penetrative sex, having said that he's always willing to oblige after he's cum.

It really varies for us.

same here but i do tr to make sure its her first allways at least twice

I always cum first as i cum eaisly

On my own so I cum when i please

He plays with me until i cum, usually 2-3 times then we have sex and usually come at the same time.

It varies. Our usual routine is that I'll hold on for as long as possible so that my wife can have several orgasms with the benefit of my penetration before I get my final reward. Sometimes, though, my wife likes to cheekily set me off early by doing something to press one of my hot buttons so that I can't help myself. Occasionally, she has even asked me to fake an orgasm for her to help tip her over the edge when she's close but I'm not quite ready.

I'm quite happy for my OH to orgasm first. "Normal" sex doesn't do it for me. Me and the OH have been together three years and I think I could probably count the times I've orgasmed through sex on the fingers of one hand. Not because he doesn't try, because he really does work to make it feel good for me, but it's just not what works best for me.

He's pretty good though, he'll give me oral or whatever if he senses I'm still up for more when he's finished, or he'll help me feel good if I decide to finish myself off with a toy.

i usually try to orgasm first as penetration is then easier.

but it depends on the person im having sex with

I always love to make my OH cum first, the sex after the first one is amazing as she goes for orgasm number 2. When its hand to hand combat both at the same time is fantastic

MISSBBW wrote:

me and my boyf live 80 miles apart at the mo :( and are only seeing each other around once a fortnight, so by the time we get together he's fit to burst so to speak lol, so normally he does the first time round, and then when he's ready again, which luckily is pretty quickly, he will make sure it's me who does first several times before he does again. it works well for us!

hey BBW thats a bit like us, I one worked in the middle east and didnt get home for 5 months, in those circumstances most women would expect their guy to have little control, it is in a way a compliment and proof you havnt been playing away. Most of the wives of my colleagues felt that way anyway from what my colleagues said.

Mrs G suffers creasing headaches after orgasm so it tends to me one big one.

Ecksvie wrote:

I could probably count the times I've orgasmed through sex on the fingers of one hand. .

Try the fingers of two hands ......sorry couldnt resist

gunther wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

I could probably count the times I've orgasmed through sex on the fingers of one hand. .

Try the fingers of two hands ......sorry couldnt resist

Comedy at it's best Gunther! ^^^^

For the OH and I it's different every time. Sometimes it's myself, sometimes her and sometimes both at the same time. There's no hard or fast rule!

usually her. then me about 30 secs later

i can cum on command.. my party trick

Her always then me

surely its only polite to let the lady climax 1st!

Me every time usually within a few minutes, we keep going i usually have 4-5 xx