Do you like to watch your partner masturbate?

Love to watch my oh, huge turn on.if he watches me it always leads to more, if I watch him it keeps me turned on all day.

I adore it and find it cute; especially if I've had a long day and he doesn't want to pester me so he'll try to be subtle/hide it. (Catching him in the act is a turn on for both of us though).

My partner gets very worked up watching me, so that always leads to more unless I'm being dominant (in which case, he's locked up for the night while I put on a big show of it with toys and grinding and such !).

What I'm wondering is how many people here DON'T enjoy it, and why ?

Yes! However not so much when he asks to watch me πŸ™ˆ x

We love it, there is nothing nicer than watching her pleasure herself. Generally in starts with her gently stoking herself then the toys come out, by then she's really in the 'zone'. I lmasturbate as her pleasure intensifys and she loves it when I come over her. Needles to say this then leads to more fun.

I love to masturbte for my wife - and she seems to enjoy the view. Unfortunately she is too shy to do the same for me - but I hope, if I'm patient, that this will change - because for me it is a massive turn-on.

We do this now and then, with a no touch each other rule, just watch! Very tricky to do, a real turn on.

finishing at the same time feel amazing

Yes we both enjoy watching arc. Although he can't keep his hands to himself when I'm in full swing lol

Even more so. I loved to be tied up so I can’t move and blind folded. And then only hear her masturbate.

Oh my it's simply one of the greatest things ever. I love watching her face, seeing her body reacting all the way through. The rigidness and muscle movements. Then the intensity of her orgasm. massive turn on.

My wife never masturbates(or very little) I would be only too happy to watch her pleasure herself, though she might feel more comfortable wearing a blindfold and having some music on?

I love to watch my wife play with her self or use one of her dildos

I also play at the sometime.
Either just by hand or with one of my toys

My wife certainly enjoys watching me. I don't just watch her, I like to hold on to feel her shake as she cums!

100%. We both love to masturbate in front of each other and really let ourselves go. I use my love honey vibrator to proper get him going and then we end up so turned on we end up recording it to play back when we are aaay from each other so we can watch it back :)

Yes it's a real turn on especially now she is more relaxed about this

Both of us enjoy watching one another. Seeing them turned on is always a great turn on.

Oh hell yes i love to watch my OH play wth herself

Love watching my partner masturbate! And it nearly always leads to her taking control. Which is a very new thing to our relashenship!

I like watching my OH masturbate, it always turns me on and is most likely to lead to more

Prefer to give instructions to them than just watch.

Definitely a turn on for both of us. I love watching her slide her fingers into herself and play with her nipples til they're like bullets. Sometimes we have a race to see who can masturbate to orgasm first!