Do you like your men with hair, trimmed, or shaved?

I personally like to keep trimmed, no one likes being overgrown right?

1 Like

I tend to manscape mine so it’s neat and tidy

@AJSTAR, same I figure my lady keeps it clean… so should I. Plus I think it just make a better impression( looks better)

2 Likes

Exactly!! And avoids any of them moments when they get a hair stuck in the back of their throat haha

2 Likes

@AJSTAR too right man, I’m sure she doesn’t want to lick hairy anything. And I can’t live without the licking. Lol

2 Likes

I never did any form of trimming in the past as the girl I was with preferred natural. I did shave it all off a few times and she didn’t really like it because she said it reminded her of a young boy considering they don’t have hair down there.

Each to their own I suppose, I generally leave it natural in winter for warmth and will shave or trim it in summer when it’s too hot.

2 Likes

I keep my pubic hair very short and shaved around the base and shaved balls.

@stuarthartley240 me also

1 Like

Trimmed at least!

2 Likes

I started by just shaving my pubic hair and she liked that so I did my armpits next then my chest hair and so on. Each time i shaved a new area she seemed to like it so now I’m fully shaved apart from my legs.
I’ll be doing those when i hit my target weight. Its an incentive as i really want to be totally smooth.
When my legs are shaved I’ll be trying on stockings and suspenders.

1 Like

Yep once done I only need to do the shaving once a week and trim every two weeks​:+1:

1 Like

I agree that trimming is needed, it looks better and gives it a more clean feel

1 Like

@jjlrunn yes trimmed is just nicer I believe

2 Likes

My partner likes to see my hair when I’m wearing lace/mesh knickers or thongs especially in white or pink and everything else​:blush:

1 Like

@stuarthartley240 I have not tried wearing anything like that.

1 Like

My partner mentioned that her friend caught her husband trying on her underwear and she said to me strip and lie on the bed and she started rolling black hold up sheer stockings just the soft feeling against my skin as they got further up my legs got me so turned on then a black lace thong she’s so turned on seeing me in them and the feeling against your skin, I wear lingerie most days for her and surprise her some days when she comes home, have you ever discussed it with your partner?.

1 Like

@stuarthartley240 no we have not, she is very vanilla with conversations like that.

1 Like

Maybe have a look for something that you like and just have them on when she comes home one day maybe under T-shirt and joggers or just be sat there in them as she walks through the door​:blush:

1 Like

@stuarthartley240 maybe it’s not really my thing but I’m down to try most things at least once

1 Like

Hey @sken180 I’ve edited your topic title so it’s open to all members in line with the forum rules :+1:t2:

1 Like