Do you prefer being the Dom or Sub?

us too sexychic it depends what mood we are in mm

i agree with sexychic , it all dependes on the mood!

Interesting question - looks like people do seem to have their set roles and more than I expected seem happy to try out a little role reversal :)

I only found out quite recently that I'm naturally very submissive; ironic considering I'm such a bossy, control-obsessed leader-type! I guess it's nice to relent that kind of control once in a while though. Especially when it involves some roleplay and a little 'rough love'...!

I tend to more Dom with my bloke and Subbie with my Girlfriend

i don't mind being either but most of my fantasies see me being the sub where i find i usually get the shy people in a relationshp and have to be firm with them.

Our roles aren't very strong so it varies a lot or we're equal.

For the woman being more difficult to orgasm, it's usually the lady of us who's submissive, relaxing, getting done. And she loves it.

Sometimes our man wants to get dominated, but it's never anything extreme or strong, it basically just means the lady being on top.

I've always been a very Dominating person when it comes to the bedroom, but since ive been with my OH, ive been very tempted to turn to the sub-side of things, i think its because i trust him more than i have anyone else.

x x x

I'm always the top and OH the bottom.

I ab love flogging her and she loves to recieve it. I think that's because I'm probably more confident with the whip. . . . .and never miss my mark may I add there! Tee Hee

SG69 x

Ah, but you adore Mistress Morbidia, dont you SG69?

Hehehe

x x x

im definately a sub. however if a guy gets off on being bossed around then ill do it to see how much he is enjoying it

Morbidia wrote:

Ah, but you adore Mistress Morbidia, dont you SG69? External Media

Hehehe External Media

x x x

I certainly do but you ain't seen me with the whip have you Morbs???

SG69 x

You'd give up your whip to me if i demanded you did

x x x

Remove the word "up" and you would not be wrong there!!!!

SG69 x

Behave now Slavey, or punishment will be given

x x x

Right I'm behaving now. I'll be good.

SG69 x

Good boy, now fetch me some tea

hehehe x x x

Yorkshire?

SG69 x

Oh hell yeah!!! My fave tea ^_^

x x x

this is a fight i definately dont mind getting in the middle of!!!

My fave too! So. . . if i was there girl, tea would be served. . . .

Only after I showed you my flogger!!!

SG69 x