Do you prefer sex in the morning or before going to bed

Just putting it out there do you prefer having sex in the morning or do you prefer for it a night time.
I'm more of a night time person the OH is more of a morning person which can lead to a few problems when you want to get the deed done ... Just putting it out there

The testosterone is pumping in the morning whereas at night my wife just wants to sleep so if I hold out until them I know I'm going to miss out. So prefer morning.

night for me

night, I’m not a touchy person in the morning

I'm rarely in the mood in the morning but I find once I actually get started I'm more sensitive in the morning and it's led to some of my most satisfying solo sessions.

I only do solo play but I find it easier to orgasm in morning at night I find playing until exhausted makes me have deeper sleep

Its morning for us, although the afternoon gets a look in quite often. Being retired and living a busy life in the heat in Spain takes it out of us for good sex in the evening. Although I wouldn't say ever!![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Morning - sleepy spoony sex
Night - dom sessions and more energetic sex

I can’t choose between them as I love it all

I used to prefer night time, but now I love both. I find that generally I initiate more in the mornings and he initiates more at night, but it works for us. I think weekend mornings can be the best for us overall.

We usually make love at night with having six month old boy and girl twins. We always make sure that they are both settled before we become intimate. They have been in their own nursery from the day they both arrived so that we can have our own time together as a couple.

A few glasses of wine, candles, nice bath & my gf in sexy undies - it can only be night time!

Having said that an early morning quickly is very nice.

I like both and I am very lucky because when we have sex it goes in to the morning! We usually end up going to sleep around 7am and then wake up at 11am for more morning sex!!
I love a morning spoon or getting dogged from behind in the morning!!

We're a Martini sort of couple, anytime, anywhere anyplace.

For some reason we are night time most of the time, although I do enjoy when we have some fun in the morning, but that doesn't happen often.

Oh doesn't want it in the morning so it will have to be night

I'm going to be awkward now. I prefer middle of the day sex - lunchtime or afternoon!

Of the two listed, I really can't make up my mind - they both have good and bad points.

I prefer at night and after baths so we are all nice and clean. I am not much of a morning person.

Night... as im not a morning person. As there is nothing better than falling asleep after a good play

Both, but 99.9% evening but I love morning sex

Evening for us!!!