Morning sex

This may sound odd, it does to all my friends, but I do not like morning sex! To be honest i only really like it at night. To the point I have refused sex in the morning on many occasions. Is this odd or am I not alone?

I agree if you've just wonken up.. morning breath is a killer.

If you've been awake for a while and had a toilet trip and cleaned your teeth its rather nice imo :)

Morning is very much our time, and indeed was with our exes too. Agree, visit the bathroom for a wee and teeth-clean first.

I actually really like it great way to start the day

I’m hit and miss with morning sex, sometimes I really enjoy it and other times I just can’t be bothered, I think it depends on if I’ve had a good sleep or not

Love morning sex! Sets hubby up for a great day...however we only have morning sex on days he’s not at work as he leaves the house at 4am for work. As much as I love sex with him im not getting up that early! Yesterday was amazing morning sex, easily both came 3-4 times. I’d be so sad if hubby didn’t like morning sex. I’m easy- I’ll have sex pretty much whenever possible 🤣🤣

If we didn't have morning sex on the weekends, we'd hardly have it at all. Its just our routine I guess. Both busy working full time, teenagers that are up later than we are during the week and especially weekends leaves little other time for each other (unless the stars align and they all go out on the weekend or we take a day off when they are at school, but those are few and far between)

Sorry Buck06, count me in as another one that loves morning sex. Sometimes we are knackered in the evening, where as in the morning, we are usually fresh and awake!

So, have you worked out why you don't like it or what you don't like about it?

Love morning sex , or evening sex or anytime sex . My wife over the years has been able to tell if I was very sick because I wasn't horny . That has happened maybe a dozen times over the last 43 years .

I much prefer sex at night but wouldn't say no to morning sex as long as there had been time for teeth cleaning first!

KinkyMira wrote:

Sorry Buck06, count me in as another one that loves morning sex. Sometimes we are knackered in the evening, where as in the morning, we are usually fresh and awake!

So, have you worked out why you don't like it or what you don't like about it?

It must be because I am not a morning person, it takes me a while to come round. We are both night owls though but I think sex is always better at night.

Nothing like spooning in the morning......you don't have to worry about your breath then ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Since having children we havent had morning sex for couple of years now , which we both miss because we use to have sex most mornings. Now we just have a little play and a spoon . I finish work at 9:30pm so we usually have sex when I get home from work which makes me sleep easily.

We love morning sex. I read somewhere that a mans testosterone levels are at their highest in the morning so I suppose that this is the reason that we love it so much. 😂

I am really missing morning sex atm. Weekend mornings, a lovely start to the day! However we have a six month old now so there's no chance!

Best way to start the day for us if the child doesn’t get up first, love a quickie whilst still a bit dozy.

Here's a thing... there was a raging debate on Mumsnet recently about whether the guy putting his dick in while you are asleep is actually rape. I've loved having this on many occasions, I adore the feeling of waking up with a guy's dick inside me, so I don't really know if it's a dream or real. What do people think?

BrattyFox wrote:

Here's a thing... there was a raging debate on Mumsnet recently about whether the guy putting his dick in while you are asleep is actually rape. I've loved having this on many occasions, I adore the feeling of waking up with a guy's dick inside me, so I don't really know if it's a dream or real. What do people think?

For me, there is no debate. Sex without consent is rape. If you enjoy it, you have probably given consent, therefore it isn't rape. I love it and I have given consent, therefore that isn't rape. If you haven't given consent, it is rape, regardless of whether you consent to other sex acts at other times.

Hate it. Hate getting woke up, wjen i wake up i need tp pee..so getting wokd up and played with annoys nd csusd i just need to pee. Having sex while needing pre will result in instant ejaculation for me purely cause I want to see more than sex usually and I also want to go back to sleep. I am a night time person or even afternoon...or even if I've been awake for a bit, but don't wake me expecting sex. You'll be dissapointeed lol

I don’t enjoy it that much ethier like when I want it I want it where as my OH loves it and he says it relaxes him and makes him happier through out the day!