what is the best time to have sex??? morning? day time? after dark??

I would say morning after a good nite sleep!!!

Quite like first thing if we don't have work but feels rushed and not so enjoyable for me if we have to be up early.
I enjoy early afternoon at the minute just because we don't get to do it so often because of work so it's a bit different.

I'd would say anytime you feel the urge, I personally find a random act more fulfilling.

I love morning sex there's nothing
Better then waking your other half with gentle touching but saying that I do like to pop home on my lunch break and just grab her

Lou22 wrote:

Quite like first thing if we don't have work but feels rushed and not so enjoyable for me if we have to be up early.
I enjoy early afternoon at the minute just because we don't get to do it so often because of work so it's a bit different.

Yes you are rite forgot about the work :) still nice way starting the day with a smile on your face all day ;) thats for me at least !!!!

God I hate morning sex. Not unless both people are washed, and teeth brushed. Can't imagine anything worse than someone breathing there death breath over me and touching me with there cheesy willy!

+1 BV

Haha, I totally hate morning sex. I have to admit to generally preferring sex in the evening, when we're both washed, showered and teeth are brushed and minty fresh!

I don't mind the odd bit of spontaneous 'fumbling' in the morning/day... but there is no kissing or mouths going to places...

Anytime is fine by me. Don't have a favorite, although I do think time of the day lends it's to different types of sex. There's something more dark & dirty late at night.

I have to agree with on that

I'll take it pretty much anytime but there is something about late night sex, maybe just the fact that you can flop back on the bed and have a good sleep once you're exhausted.

I prefer nighttime before bed because that way we can get naked and fall asleep cuddling.

I prefer nighttime before bed because that way we can get naked and fall asleep cuddling.

It depends.. If kids are about... Evening when they are asleep... Or anytime if your kids are elsewhere.
I don't mind the risk of being heard by anyone , except the kids... That turns me off.
But now divorced and share my kids with my ex.... I get plenty of " naughtymum" time from now😇

Whenever you are horney.. :D xx

blonde vixen13 wrote:

God I hate morning sex. Not unless both people are washed, and teeth brushed. Can't imagine anything worse than someone breathing there death breath over me and touching me with there cheesy willy!

DavidB1986 wrote:

+1 BV

Haha, I totally hate morning sex. I have to admit to generally preferring sex in the evening, when we're both washed, showered and teeth are brushed and minty fresh!

I don't mind the odd bit of spontaneous 'fumbling' in the morning/day... but there is no kissing or mouths going to places...

+1 to both of these.

I like both of us to be showered and with fresh breath.

Anytime of day....all have pros and cons tbh I will have sex whenever possible with oh as he works away so don't see him v.often. The thought of morning sex used to gross me out, but actually the idea of being woken up with touching/kisses.... Quite a turn on

naughty mum wrote:

It depends.. If kids are about... Evening when they are asleep... Or anytime if your kids are elsewhere.
I don't mind the risk of being heard by anyone , except the kids... That turns me off.
But now divorced and share my kids with my ex.... I get plenty of " naughtymum" time from now😇

That sound good !! Hearing somebody enjoying theirselfs :))

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Lots of people seemed to agree that morning sex is best http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2013/01/27/lovehoney-week-in-sex-news-sex-in-the-morning/!

Think will be adding that to the kindle shortly 😁

I prefer afternoon/evening sex although the best kind of sex is just spontanious!! But I hate wakin up to it proddin me in the back when all I wanna do is sleep!! Xx

Love morning sex, that said enjoy it anytime , early evening before going out.