Favourite time of the day

I find that at certain times of the day I find I'm really horny and at others I'm really not. Pretty sure I'm not the only one so what time of the day are you horny and what time is it really the last thing you want to be doing.

Late afternoon / early evening is when I'm up for it and come 11 all I want to do is go to sleep

For me it is first thing in the morning, and the least early evening.

In the morning and the evening but if i am being teased usually mid way through the day all depends

I'm a morning person. Sometimes depends on mood and tome of the month but mornings are my favourite part of the day for everything.

Always during the day for me. Us both working from home helps :-)

i sometimes just wake up in the middle of the night around 1am and find im mega horny, but i like a little late afternoon early evening fun best

Mornings early evening or when get played with

I'm always horny in the morning and almost always in the evening.

First thing in the morning for us!

Morning if i've had a good lie in. Don't want to be woken half way through a good dream!

I am an evening person I love a good snuggle after work that leads to other things. My OH is a morning person he likes to wake me up with his wandering hands. At times he wakes me up and we get it on then relise its only 3am! oops like this morning. It means we can get back to sleep and don't have to run around trying to get ready for work because we have had a quicky after the alarm has gone off.

Don't really have a favourite time, do like it in the mornings though nice way to start the day :)

from about 5pm-8pm im really horny, although i do like morning and just before i go to sleep sex, i love it around 5pm-8pm lol :D