Do you shave/groom your OH pubic region

We are both fully lasered, so no need :sunglasses:

We don’t really shave or wax here, although I’ve helped my partners shave before childbirth since it keeps things cleaner. Slowly and gently with a safety razor and soap brush.

My GF likes to trim me. I refuse to shave or wax anything, but I’ll submit and allow a 1/2" guard on a clipper between my legs and under my arms

I have done before, but not often. I believe it to be a great honour and shows complete trust when the OH lets me trim her pubic region, either a trim or shave it bald.

If triming I tried the usual landing strip, a neatly trimmed triangle and also a love heart shape.

If shaving it bald, then almost immediately it is finished, I need to get my tongue in their to check smoothness. With her mound being hair free her clit seems more prominent and begs for greater attention.

Most of the time either triming or shaving I have rock hard erection as it is so erotic to be that close to her sex and the smell of arousal.

2 Likes

I shave my balls and trim upper pubic area. Wife prefers it this way and I like it as well.