Do you swallow?

its just like eating thick yogurt lol :)

As a single male there is no one to swallow for me so I do it myself which makes me feel very earthy and a lovely natural way to complete a jerking session

I never used to, I couldn't stand the taste of it - I gagged once and that must have been quite hurtful for him!! Since he quit the fags it's a lot better though, and I swallow with no issue. Don't get me wrong, there's far more tastier things out there, but I'll happily do it to please my husband :)

Terri JJ wrote:

Swallow always......Love the taste, texture ......Just everything about it x

Ditto

I think its up to the lady that you are with. If I was to cam in here mouth I would love it if she could kiss me with in here mouth I find this such a turn on for me but also just kissing such turn on also.

fizzy wrote:

I always swallow be of my favourite things is tasting precome I just like the taste of it.

Oh yes I quite like the taste of my bfs precum

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I don't particularly enjoy the taste or the texture, it always makes me gag. I

I think there's far too much pressure on women to do it these days, as if it's 'rude' not to and just part of giving a good blow job. It's not rude to refuse a sex act that you're not comfortable doing, yet I find it's become another one of those things we're expected to do (at least in my experience around men and conversations like this).

Each to their own though, I wish I could enjoy it more because I know my OH likes it!

My OH loves it. She likes the taste and even goes down on me after sex to get more if she can. If i cum over her body, she will use a finger to put it in her mouth.

I find it a big turn on and suppose im lucky to have a partner that likes it.

i wouldnt say i love the texture, but i do swallow, not because i love it but i love being in that moment, the intimacy, sucking, love giving a bj, love precum, love how my OH feels in my mouth... its more about the person at that second, and i like sharing a cummy kiss after too ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I love it never thought i would but even after sex I like licking/sucking my oh clean. I really love when he goes down on me after sex too. It turns me on and ohs reactions only amplify that for me, the look if he's cum over me and i swipe my fingers through and suck them clean....instant pleasure for me.

Yes. Just another of those things I tried once, liked it and kept doing. If I'm with somebody new I don't tell them about that, just leave it as a surprise! My FWB loved that I didn't tell him, kept him guessing and his reaction was worth it!

I understand if others are less keen or flat out hate it and that's ok, everybody is different.

I swallow my husbands cum now I never used to but when I started he was very shocked the first time I did I don't like the taste or texture but my husband enjoys knowing Iv swallowed so I don't mind but I do enjoy him cum on my tits

From a mans point of view it is beautiful when your OH swallows BUT sometimes its just as nice when you see it dripping from her chin.

If he cums in my mouth then I always shallow -find it really sexy , otherwise over my body is a good deal too.

The sensation of my then gf (now wife) sucking me as I shot my load into her mouth was indescribable. Strange balance of pleasure and pain, very intense. I wish it still happened from time to time.

Swallow always, it turns me on and we both love it. I also like being messy but try to avoid the eyes, I once got it up my nose! I don't recommend that but it was funny.

My wife loves to swallow my cum,and it's a such a turn on for both of us.

Anywhere, love it anywhere accept the eyes! Over face, in hair, over tits over pussy, down my back. I love swallowing. had eight loads down my throat on Friday night, as hubby let a group of guys play with me at our local spa. We had a lot of fun

Mrs b swallows sometimes and sometimes not, her choice.... I do like it that she does though...

I swallow, I actually find it to be a massive turn on to do it