Do you swallow?

I have always swallowed by boyfriends cum, mainly to prevent a mess and dating back to when we lived with parents and needed to keep things under the radar. It is also useful when satying at freinds or hotels and we need some action without getting busted. Some girlfriends of my said they don't even like to give blowjobs and are quite digusted by swallowing. What do you do?

Personally, I don't like to swallow or really to have it on or near my face at all. But lots of ladies and guys love it!

I swallow. It's not the nicest tasting thing in the world but I certainly don't think its disgusting so don't see why not. Plus my OH really likes it when I do for some reason.

1 Like

They should as saves wiping it on the curtains afterwards lol

Apparently if you have pineapples before hand it tastes better though lol

Swallow, always. Personally I find it rude not to, no idea why. With OH I enjoy doing it as it's a spur of the moment thing and he never expects anything from me, so we both get some pleasure out of it, him more than me anyway haha ^_^

Sometimes. Other times I'd rather him finish on me, in a place of his choice. If we're in the shower, I'll allow a face shot as long as he avoids the eyes!

I always swallow unless it's being aimed somewhere else! I've never had a problem with it, and I actually think it's kinda hot myself to swallow!! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

sometimes i swallow, sometimes he just likes to put it where ever he chooses on me

I've only taken my OH's load in my mouth once, NEVER AGAIN. It was awful and I nearly threw up. I'm really funny about taste and texture as it is, and very sensitive to smells, so it was just... horrid, rotten, disgusting, wrong! Think I swallowed an ex's once, that wasn't too bad, but I'm very much a 'don't you DARE offload in my mouth or on my face!' - fine with it on my boobies though 😂

VioletWolf wrote:

I've only taken my OH's load in my mouth once, NEVER AGAIN. It was awful and I nearly threw up. I'm really funny about taste and texture as it is, and very sensitive to smells, so it was just... horrid, rotten, disgusting, wrong! Think I swallowed an ex's once, that wasn't too bad, but I'm very much a 'don't you DARE offload in my mouth or on my face!' - fine with it on my boobies though 😂

+1 to this - could have been written by me!! Xxx

Sometimes, but it's not my favourite thing. I usually give my OH a blow job and when he's close I'll get on top of him so he can finish inside me instead :)

I never used to, it used to make me feel sick, but that may just have been the people! With my current BF usually I swallow and enjoy it, but occassionally it really doesn't appeal to me so I'll usually just climb on top of him so he finishes there instead.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

+1 to this - could have been written by me!! Xxx

+2, not for me

I always swallow. Bf doesnt really like the mess but I have hinted that he's more tham welcome to finish elsewhere but I actually like swallowing and he likes it when I do. Only thing is I dont particularly and pineapple doesnt really make a difference but I am much more used to it now. His ex only ever gave the odd condom blow job and she hated it even then. He went to 26 before ever having a non protected blow job and even though I always loved the idea I got to 23 before ever giving one so we both so love that about each other.

I always swallow be of my favourite things is tasting precome I just like the taste of it.

a blow whatnow?

Swallow always......Love the taste, texture ......Just everything about it x

Depends on the diet the guy has / booze and smoking habits.

My subs generally do regardless. But I'm picky with my food ;-)

Terri JJ wrote:

Swallow always......Love the taste, texture ......Just everything about it x

same for me! I love to swallow Sir's cum....makes me feel very owned too x

I tried once to let him cum in my mouth and right after his first squirt I directed him to my boobs instead because I really couldn't stand the texture (more than the taste that was rather non existent). The idea of swallowing is hot and I wish I could, but it just makes me feel sick remembering that warm gooey thing in my mouth... ewww ><

1 Like