Do you think wearing toys is a ok thing to do while out and about

zzer

Yep nothing wrong in thinking of anyone,but its a a bit creepy if you see someone down the street and start thinking about her

I don think there is anything wrong with wearing some sex toys out and about...such as the smart balls cos u get an exercise for wearing them as well...but for some toys its just odd.

Big Member

I can see what people are saying about it being pervy in the wrong locations i really can now

But i still like clips like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8HzvJo03DU

Those kind of clips do turn me on, sadly there isn't many around and if there is its rubbish quality

Yup Greebo, Edith Piaf and Juliette Greco are well remembered, and I'm not even 25 yet so it's not quite a matter of age :)

I think it's hot for both! This is probably not the right place to talk about it but I once went to a party with pleasure balls in my vagina (you know, the two big ones with smaller ones in) and I never got a hint of pleasure from them! Are you supposed to do anything specific with them? I haven't been able to find clear instructions for them anywhere.

Gattina that sounds so hot whenit comes to sex toys women has the best fun they can be easily hidden away inside you

For Example: My vibraexciter goes on the endish of my cock so when i want to go for a pee well you can guess its a bit of fun making sure no one sees it or even falling off lol

Gattina were you single at the time? would be funny if you hooked up with someone at the party would of been a shock lol A nice shock lol

ok im a bloke

Pleasure balls are inserted into the vagina, both to stimulate and to generate orgasms. (Regular use may also help strengthen the PC muscle, which can enhance sexual pleasure in general.) The exact sensations and effects are sometimes subtle, and they may vary greatly from woman to woman.

Here is a link have a read.

http://www.pleasure-balls.info/?p=1

Gattina don't wory about it, I think most women get little or nothing from them - I tried a few types and nadda - nothing unless I jumped up and down... suspicious at a party yes?

Cheers for the link jezzer. I'll have a look at it when I get a chance.

Hahaha that would indeed have been fun! I went to that party with my boyfriend and only he knew my secret. We kept exchanging looks and giggles! But I got nothing out of it at all apart from wonder that these huge balls could fit so well and not reveal themselves at all.

Gattina i bet you were peed of that you were not getting what you had hoped for,i had bought a toy before cost abit when i wore it out i got let down

I dont know if it was the same for you the only thing that got me turned on a bit was knowing i was wearing this toy,without anyone knowing well it was more of a buzz lol

Yes exactly! The only fun thing in the story was the fact I was carrying a little dirty secret!

I didn't actually buy those balls, they came free with a vibrator I bought from a website that I don't remember the name of. The vibrator is a cool designer-like thing, it's really beautiful and it does a marvellous job so I'm not fussed about the balls, just curious!

Dunca1348 wrote:

It is great for all, i have worn http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40 out and about lately. I don't know if it looks like i am wering it.

I dont think ppl tend to look at others and wonder if they are wearing a sex toy hun so u should have nothong to worry about.

Me personally cant wait to save up and get http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14461 so my partner and I can have some fun.... am hoping can get it intime to wear to a friends wedding infact lol

I think the idea of being in control of a remote controlled toy in/on my girlfriend would be really hot. It would certainly make going out more interesting as I'd love to see her trying to hold back moans from an orgasm as her face starts to blush in public.

As for their use on guys, well, I don't think any of them would actually get me to orgasm so I suppose it wouldn't be too bad. I wouldn't like to have cum in my pants in public though!

Muz333 wrote:

I think the idea of being in control of a remote controlled toy in/on my girlfriend would be really hot. It would certainly make going out more interesting as I'd love to see her trying to hold back moans from an orgasm as her face starts to blush in public.

As for their use on guys, well, I don't think any of them would actually get me to orgasm so I suppose it wouldn't be too bad. I wouldn't like to have cum in my pants in public though!

*giggles at the idea of somone thinking uve wet ureself* =P

That does look good Rouge, the packing and LCD display on the controller make it seem that little bit special. We'll be testing our fresh through the mail Tracey Cox Vibrating Egg tomorrow evening. If all goes well and she's able to orgasm without the direct clitoral stimulation we'll grab that Remote Controlled one for an upcoming wedding and other formal events.

Don't plan on getting hit by a bus... that would be embarrassing!

That's the dream Nexas, that's the dream. I'll have her try that Rouge as it's not something we would have thought of ourselves. My curiosity got the better of me and I put the batteries in the egg, the vibrations are much much stronger than I expected. I have high hopes for this now.

I definatly think its ok. I used to have the vibra exciter. I loved wearing to work. I had never noticed how many customers in my shop were too busy on their mobiles to even pay attention to the cashier in front of them. Normally i just used to find these people rude. For once i was very grateful. Especially when i let my friend in on my secret. I lost track of how many text messages i recieved in one afternoon.

As long as the only people who can tell that you are wearing one are those that you tell i dont think its a problem at all