Wearing Sex Toys

Does anyone have any experience of wearing sex toys outside the house, maybe on a night out? My hubby suggested we should try this as I have some love eggs that I quite like to wear in the house and he suggested I wear them on a night out. He has a flexible cock ring that he likes to wear so we would both be wearing something. It sounds a little kinky but fun.

sarahkitty wrote It sounds a little kinky but fun.

It is! It adds a whole load of excitement to going out c:
Just the one thing to remember is to make sure you're comfortable before you go, otherwise, just enjoy!

Comfortable - not a necessity, depending upon what the goal is - it might be fun to watch someone squirm in discomfort too!

I wear a remote control love egg out and about, it's excellent fun. and so naughty. but I wouldn't suggest a cock ring as he'll have a hard on the whole time plus that doesn't sound very safe to me! butt plugs are fun, if you're into anal.

go for it!

Sum Sub wrote:

Comfortable - not a necessity, depending upon what the goal is - it might be fun to watch someone squirm in discomfort too!

Eh, comfortable discomfort. It's hard to explain; I feel theres a difference between comfortable, pleasurable discomfort, and losing-your-shit-ohgod-this-doesnt-feel-good discomfort. Ones acceptable, the other, not so much...

I like to go out with jiggle balls in, but strictly when I'm not wearing a dress or skirt. It' make daily things a little more exciting & it builds frustration up so by the time your back home you're going crazy! ^_^

I sometimes wear my jiggle balls for a good part of a day, wherever I may want or need to go. I don't even see that as something particularly naughty, I simply do this because I want my pelvic floor to feel good and strong. I generally wear dull, yet practical panties throughout the day, and jeans or trousers which means that any embarrassment is fairly unlikely - even though the balls might slip out occasionally because of a sudden sneezing fit or something like that, they tend to stay securely held by the panties.

My wife will, when we go out for a drink or meal, often insert her Lovehoney Dream Love Egg and give the remote controls, great fun

We have with butt plug and remote control love eggs. Makes our night a lot more fun and has made tesco shopping trip a real giggle

I've only worn kegel balls outside.I'm getting the Lelo Noir ones soon and can't wait to try them out.Haven't worn any vibrating toys,because I really don't want anyone to find out that I'm doing something naughty,so if I do I'll have to go for something super quiet.I think you should give it a try,sounds like you find it interesting and are keen on giving it a shot.

Have you thought about asking him to wear some http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31058 as these are great at making men squirm.

Love the idea about Tesco's, needs something to brighten it up

Hahaha in the past I've wore one of those remote control, phone signal activated cock rings. It was amazing and terrible at the same time.

My OH has worn her jiggle balls when we've been out on a social evening or when she's gone out with the girls. She says that it doesn't turn her on physically as such but the thought of being naughty does a bit.

I, of course, wear my chastity cage a lot of the time at work, rest and play.

Interesting to see the mention above about men wearing jiggle balls! Anyone else able to comment on how well or not that works?

Both my partner and I have worn jiggle balls out and about. I wore the Lelo Luna Beads vaginally whereas my partner wore the Fun Factory B Balls anally. It can be incredibly thrilling to have a little secret that only you (or you and your partner) know about.

Remote control items can be even more fun, because you're at the whims of your partner, but setting some ground rules can be useful to. Things like "No ramping it up to full speed when we're in a particularly quiet area" can be good advice if you feel self conscious about the noise and want some reassurance about it.

Love wearing a cock ring when out, a slightly ovesize one that doesn't give me a permanent hard on! OH has also had me fitted with a glans ring because she knows it's a turn on for her and the friction for me is fantastic. Only drawback is that it's sometimes too much of a turn when we get home ;)

I like to wear a metal cock ring under my suit for work, as stated about it is best to wear one slightly over sized, the heavier the better so that you know you are wearing it, without the risk of election.

I get a kick out of knowing that I look boring and conservative on the outside while being a bit naughty underneath.

If I am feeling particularly naughty at weekends I will wear my metal cock ring while going commando under my jeans.

My wife has a remote controlled bullet vibe which she worn down our allotment with out telling me, just handed me the controls when we got down there, funny afternoon for me