do your bodys reactions change each year?

i feel a bit wrong cos my boyfriend has been rubbing under my skirt while we kiss and it makes my underwear soaked from arouse. will i have less of this when i'm older or maybe next year? he rubs me in the car and then we go places and i'm soaked.

This is totally normal and I hope you don't feel wrong for it. Women are all different with the amount of "wet" they get when turned on, just like with men and how some men can shoot huge amounts of ejaculate and others just trickle out a few drops, women vary too. Some have very little, while others simply soak the bed (or pants) and feel it running down their thigh or bottom.

I have been on the forum for a while and from the replies I have read from men, almost all men get hugely turned on by making their partner wet. Knowing that they turned her on so much. It is completely natural to get wet too. Your body is preparing itself for sex and wants it to be comfortable, hence the wetness. It happens to all of us women and is totally normal. Have you spoke to your partner to ask him what he thinks? I imagine he would be super turned on knowing what he does to you.

I get quite wet. I wouldn't say mine was really heavy but it isnt light either, somewhere in the middle.I have noticed mine has got heavier as I got a little older and the simply truth is that now I am enjoying sex and my sex life so much more than I did when I was younger, I can relax more and just enjoy it and so I believe that is why mine got heavier. However, I am only 30 right now and I do believe that it does slow down when you hit menopause. It can also be effected by the time of the month and hormonal changes too.

I hope you don't feel ashamed of this, because as far as I can see, it is totally normal and shows you are enjoying yourself lots. Thats amazing in my opinion.

thankyou fb:) my boyfriend said similar to what you said and he has asked for my underwear sometimes so i understand why underwear is taken by him :o

but just i was scared of someone noticing like my massage therapist. i find i am breathing fast and soaked when my thighs are rubbed. i'm not cheating on my bf i just have this reaction to hands on my thighs even if hes a massage therapist.

oh 30 has more feelings? i feel a bit nervous about my body going too far in the future. but maybe if i live with a lover i can have a lot more relief and be less sensitive i guess/

As a massage therapist I can tell you that it is quite comment to get wet down under during a massage. They (massage therapists) will think nothing of it, as we see it happen all the time.

Dont feel bad about it, its natural.

Heck I have seen loads of boners at work as well. Happens all the time.

I get the exact same thing during massages, don't worry!