Newbie and too wet?

Hi I’m new to the forum. Hubby and I have been together 16 years and I’ve always had my best sex with him. Recently however I’ve not been able to orgasm through penetration. There’s actually very little feeling during this at all. I’ve gotten a little heavier than I was so not sure if it’s a weight thing. I feel like I might be wetter than I used to be. It’s really putting a dampener on things. I long to have that feeling back. We always were able to "finish " together. Is there any way I can make things a little dryer?

5 Likes

Hey and welcome I sometimes feel like this myself but wouldn’t ever think of trying anything to be drier incase of pain from friction the only thing I can suggest is a sensation lube like tingling warming etc or some other sort of cream for that purpose? Hope you find something that works for you.

I’ll have a look into some gels thanks :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @K8_DKY hope you enjoy the forum and it helps you out if you ever get stuck with things! Great bunch of users here to help on anything!

1 Like

Hi and welcome!

Some random thoughts (sorry they might be a bit disjointed or jumpy):

As @GlasgowGal suggested, an orgasm balm or gel or a sensation lube may help. There are some gels designed to increase the sensitivity of the G Spot.

The landscape of a vagina does change over the years and that can lead to changes in what is pleasurable.

Body size/shape can make a difference if you aren’t getting the same angles as you used to. Other factors here would be subtle changes to positions, your mattress becoming less firm, changes in how he participates (less power in the thrust, more power, less strong erection, angle of his erection).

Wetness can deaden sensation sometimes. You don’t want to be too dry either though. Simply wiping some away with a tissue is a possibility although not the sexiest option. I really don’t want to suggest reducing the amount of play before penetration so maybe spend some time on him alone directly before penetration.

I don’t know the science on this, but some people do find that using silicone toys dries them out a bit.

Otherwise on toys, using a vibe on your clitoris during penetration can help, or a cock ring or a We Vibe C shaped couples toy. Clit (or pussy) pumps or clit clamps can also help increase sensitivity. (I’m talking clit toys and sensitivity as some women who orgasm through penetration do so because of internal stimulation, some do so as the external part of their clitoris is being stimulated by their partner’s body. I don’t know which of those you are, and even so the clit version may work anyway).

Strengthening your pelvic floor muscles may also help, so you can grip is penis more.

4 Likes

Hi @K8_DKY welcome to the tribe, sure you will not regret it! :wink:

1 Like

Try to get your hubby to get you off with foreplay first, toys, fingers tongue etc, if you’re thinking about it too much it won’t help the situation, maybe while he’s doing the deed you use a wand or some sort of vibrating device for clitoral stimulation, get him to west a cock ring to give him a bit of extra girth to hit all the right spots, try doing things completely different

1 Like

Hey @K8_DKY :wave::wave:

Thank you for all your suggestions! I might mention a cock ring to hubby. I’ve been trying to strengthen my pelvic floor as well but will keep going

@K8_DKY go for a thick rubber cock ring, easy to get on and off, the small thin ones don’t do enough, personally I put a thick ring over both my cock and balls and I genuinely gain 1/2 inch in girth, and I’m currently using a bathmate penis pump which is already made my cock thicker and longer

1 Like

Thanks for the tip!

Some great advice given, I’ve been finding I’m losing sensations and getting too wet since having kids. I’m now trying to strengthen my pelvic floor too see if it helps. Even during quick foreplay he gets drenched.

I’ve got two kids, youngest is 8 but I’ve only just started to lose the feeling in the last year. Due to lockdown restrictions I did put on a few pounds so not sure if it’s a physical thing related to that or if it’s stuck in my head now and that’s affecting. I’ve been doing pelvic floor exercises all the time so hopefully they help

Fingers crossed we can both see some improvement! Same with the weight, I have a chronic illness and unable to do exercise. I end up not being able to walk or function. I’m the biggest I’ve ever been at a size 16 but trying my best with diet changes to make some improvement which In turn will raise my self confidence again

1 Like

I’m sorry you experience difficulties. As ypu say hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Hello and welcome @K8_DKY!

I’m not sure that I can add anything more to what has already been suggested, but I would like to reinforce the idea that it is natural for human bodies (and their mechanisms) to fluctuate throughout the lifetime, so simply trying new things (as mentioned above) can be a good option in this case.

However, if this change is genuinely worrying you, contacting a medical professional and seeking their advice may also be a good idea.

3 Likes

Thank you! I suppose when I think about it I’m just that used to the same thing always working, time for a change, trying to think positively haha

1 Like

Hi again @K8_DKY - sorry to randomly resurface this thread, but I forgot to mention in my original post that excessive vaginal wetness can also sometimes be a symptom of other issues… For instance, it can be a sign of infection.

I would suggest that contacting a doctor for a check-up about this could perhaps be a good idea, in order to have full peace of mind. Obviously, a higher level of vaginal wetness is not necessarily a symptom of something more, but I just wanted to add this suggestion to your thread, as it is something that I forgot to mention initially.

2 Likes

Hey thank you! I never thought of that so I’ll def look into it x

1 Like

My wife is getting wetter as she gets a little older personally I love it and just keep going and get there in the end

1 Like