Doc J Crystal Jellies 6 Inch Ballsy Realistic or LH lifelike 6 inch realistic?

I'm not very experienced when it comes to dildos and both appear perfect for what I'm looking for, though I can only really afford to buy one at the moment.. help? which ones best?

I'm wanting something that will not be too overpowering and hard.. something with a little give that feels real.. thanks so much :)

I don't have either, but the only thing I can offer is that all the Doc Johnson toys I have owned regardless of whether they were jelly or the realistic feel have a horrible smell about them... I can't comment on the two you have said specifically tho, so perhaps this isn't a very useful post at all but was conscious there were no replies either...

Welcome x

haha, thanks very much anyway :)

I second what MTC said about the horrible plastically smell that seem to come with Doc J toys. Although I haven't personally tried either of those I do know that LH toys are a higher quality but a lower price that Doc J. Whatever toys I have tried from Doc J haven't been good at all. If I were to choose either of those it would certainly be the LH one.

On a side note, I would never ever use jelly rubber toys. They contain phtalates which have been banned in childrens toys because of connections with allergic reactions to cancer. Yet they are still allowed in sex toys. It's up to you but I wouldn't use them.