First Dildo

I'm thinking of getting the Basix slim 7 inch dildo for my first, does anyone have any thoughts on it? It will be used just for anal

kibmanu I don't know how sensitive your nose is to smell but my experience of the Basix range is that they are very stinky and put me right off any ideas of sex play but you may not have as sensitive a nose as I do!!

The doc johnson ballsy 6" is non-smelly and £5 off in sale at mo, likewise the ballsy 7" too - as alternatives if you need them that is! D69x

klbmanu

We have a 6.5inch Basix dildo (in pink) and we personally don't find it all that smelly. It does have a bit of a rubber/chemical smell at first it but not much more than any of our other toys made from a similar material. Ours certainly hasn't made the house unbearable but it sounds like that may not be the norm.

Is there any chance you could get to a local sex shop to ask if you could see one? I would imagine that any in the range would give you an idea of the smell and then if you don't mind it you could buy the exact one you want from here.

We really love ours as they've got quite a soft, flexible texture so it feels much nicer than some of the harder ones out there - I'd think it would be particularly nice if its your first one. I'm not sure how soft the others that are mentioned above are but its the main reason we bought a Basix one.

Have you tried playing with anything anally before? I personally would have found a dildo a bit big for my first anal toy but it depends on the individual. If you think it will feel good then go for it :) I first played with small butt plugs then worked my way up as anything too big just set me off into my own little world for a while which made me completely useless to anyone else...

It might be wise to ignore my advice as I think I have a super sensitive nose! I ordered a doc johnson ur3 blush dildo recently but had to return it as the smell of that 1 made me feel quite ill, like as soon as I opend the packet - which to me sounds like I have an oversensitive sense of smell!!

Very good advice about looking at them in a shop 1st from Openmindedcouple, if you got a sex shop around near you that is. And about experimenting with something smaller 1st - I defo agree with that, start small and work your way uo! Have fun :-) D69x

For anal get something that is flexible, not too thick, easily cleaned, does not contain phthalates and cannot accidently shoot up inside or if it does it will easily come down again.

Personally I would recommend

Normal 0 http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16746

In my view this is a toy designed for exploration and practice. It's not automatically going to give you an orgasm only open the door to exploring the pleasures of anal sex.