Does anyone here own the "Large Waterproof Power Bullet Vibrator"?

Does anyone here own one of these? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13681

The reason I ask? Well, I read the review and it was said that it's a little bit large. I read a review of my previous vibe and that one said it was a bit large too. I thought to myself "Nah, it'll be alright as long as I use lube". Well, it wasnt. The thing is huge, even with my boyfriend I cant get it all the way in, so I'd be interested to hear if anyone else owns this bullet and what the size is like for internal use. I know theres a bit of difference between bullets and proper vibes, but I dont want to end up with another vibe I cant use inside because it's too big.

Hey Ecksvie, can you compare the circumference or diameter of the two toys (under the 'Full description' tab and How it measures up)? I think that they take the measurement at the widest point, so this would probably give you a better idea. If I'm wrong though, I'm sure a member of staff can help you out there :)

hmm that does look good.

How it measures up
  • Length: 2 inches
  • Insertable: 2 inches
  • Circumference: 3.25 inches
  • Diameter: 1.0 inches
  • Harness compatible: No
  • Base diameter: 1 inches

should give you some clue about the measurements. it is fairly big

I had a look at the measurements, but I was more interested in hearing from someone who's actually used it. I've never used a bullet before and I imagine there's a bit of difference between them. The thing is, the review says it's fairly big, but the diameter is an inch. My normal vibrator has a much wider diameter than an inch, so was wondering how it actually feels.

It IS big - for a bullet. Bullets are normally very small, slim 'palm size' toys. So while large for a bullet, it is actually smaller in both length and girth than 'regular' vibes.

Unfortunately I don''t have this one so can't comment specifically, but thought that might clear up why people are referring to it as large when it is actually a smaller vibe.

I do however have remote eggs etc which are very very similar an d they feels great either on the clit or internally. If you are ok with regular vibes and full sex then the size wont be a problem for you x

Thankies for clearing that up.

I've never owned a bullet before and it doesnt say on the listing, what kind of length is the wire usually?

Ecksvie wrote:

Does anyone here own one of these? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13681

The reason I ask? Well, I read the review and it was said that it's a little bit large. I read a review of my previous vibe and that one said it was a bit large too. I thought to myself "Nah, it'll be alright as long as I use lube". Well, it wasnt. The thing is huge, even with my boyfriend I cant get it all the way in, so I'd be interested to hear if anyone else owns this bullet and what the size is like for internal use. I know theres a bit of difference between bullets and proper vibes, but I dont want to end up with another vibe I cant use inside because it's too big.

Hi Ecksvie,

I own that bullet and its great. It is a little larger than the standard typical smaller ones, but its powerful, every setting has deep vibrations and its a lovely toy. The wire is good and strong. I have used it internally in fact every way I can use it lol and its been fine. If you prefer a smaller bullet, I'd say, still go for it and get this one - its a good product, just use a tiny bit of lube. Hope this helps. I've reviewed this toy as well so read my review if you want to. If you ike bullets you should buy it, its not massive, just a bit larger than the usual slender onesExternal Media