Oral dilemma

hey everyone! as you've probably guessed, this is a post around oral love

my SO has trouble enjoying recieving oral sex, i've never been able to stimulate her this way, she says no matter what i do it just tickles and makes her twitch, ive even had times where she has kicked me from flinching and laughed so hard the neighbours heard her in the back guarden.

i would love advice on how to make ths good for her as everything ive tried has failed, has anyone esle expearienced anything similar to this? can u help?

thank you

I have never had this problem to be honest - I love love love receiving oral from my hubby.

Sometimes I feel a little more sensitive than others in which case I gently guide him to be a bit firmer and maybe insert fingers too.

Does your SO masturbate? If so, perhaps she could show you how she likes to be touched. She could also talk to you while you give her oral, tell you exactly what to do and when, guide your head with her hands etc.

Got to be worth a try because I truly think once she learns to enjoy it she will never look back.

Good luck xx

she rarely masturbates as far as i know but when she does its usuelly by rubbing her outer labia while inserting fingers, she has a very very sesative clit so she hates it being touched, she has told me before to insert my tongue but it still doesnt do much and it get a really sore jaw very fast doing this

To be honest her best hope is to experiment herself at first.

She will be able to try different techniques, ie tapping, flicking, rubbing her clit, trying different pressures from light to as hard as she feel comfortable with. All us ladies are different so what works for one won't necessarily work for another.

Just a thought, have you ever tried gently sucking her clit?

Really, she is going to be the only one who can help you with this, but to do that she has to know herself first xx

no i havent tried that yet that is a good idea and yes i believe your right ill have a talk with her in a bit and suggest she try some of these ideas and if it isnt ment to be it wont there any many more ways to please her, thanks for the advice btw :) x

I have a really sensitive clit and never really enjoyed oral. Like your OH I would twitch and laugh. My husband loves doing it so I just kinda put up with it. Saying that now we have discovered LoveHoney things have changed. We have found that using a g spot vibrator and the stimulating balm with he goes down it is absolutely amazing!

my SO doesnt really use vibrators only the cock rings and stuff ive bought and i might have to get some pleasure balm i havent tried any yet only stimulating lubes like tingle and stuff

I'd say if your partner doesn't enjoy oral, don't to it but find something else that you both enjoy.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Just a thought, have you ever tried gently sucking her clit?

This, along with occasional licking of the lips.

Just from reading the comments I'm guessing she gets more from penatrative sex. Maybe if she isn't a big masturbator then she hasn't built up the association of clitoral stimulation with sexual pleasure. Just a thought.

I too miss out on a good lick which I thoroughly enjoy (used to!). OH is just too ticklish and cant enjoy it. No probs orgasming by penetration though.

Ok confession time, I don't like oral sex. No I don't like to recieve oral sex, can't get enough or giving it.

I have a big mental block that stops me from enjoying it, and like your girl it tickles and I worrie about not tasting good, or that I would smell bed down there, even when freshly showered. Over time I have got less worried about it with my OH but we have been together almost 12 years now, and I. Still not liking the idea. My OH doesn't even try anymore.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, oral isn't for everyone, it's not for me, and I am more than satisfied with other sexual pleasures. Give me a sexy massage any day.

I don't personally like it but can find it somewhat enjoyable if my partner inserts fingers at the same time. Be careful with sucking and make sure it really is gently as I can find that painful. I'm going to have a go with the pleasure balm tip :)