Does size really matter?

I often hear men asking this question and quite frankly it doesn't bother me in the slightest, its the way its used!

1 of my ex's was abnormally large and i remember thinking...christ fuck thats gonna hurt! I had visions of having to be lowered onto it from attic lol!

What does everyone else think? Does it really matter?

P x

Hiya Pimpstress,

There are lots and lots of threads on this topic already. It's worth doing a search before you start a thread as repeat threads tend not to be popular. Try one of these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/163873-biggest-youve-had/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/46375-does-size-matter/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/368570-ladies/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/381241-ladies-what-do-you-class-as-large-or-small/

SS xx

I'm struck by how resistant (some) men can be to hearing that size isn't the important factor. It's like some of them are convinced that we're only saying it to be polite or something. That 'or something' has been nagging me though. What else is going on? Do they not trust us to be honest? Or do their worries leave no room for the truth of our experiences?

rose hip wrote:

I'm struck by how resistant (some) men can be to hearing that size isn't the important factor. It's like some of them are convinced that we're only saying it to be polite or something. That 'or something' has been nagging me though. What else is going on? Do they not trust us to be honest? Or do their worries leave no room for the truth of our experiences?

I think lot of people do have worries about their bodies, as we are constantly exposed to certain ideas on how a body should look like. And as much as guys worries about the size of their penis, I think lot of women do worry about the size of their breasts, bottom etc.

SweetSubmission wrote:

Hiya Pimpstress,

There are lots and lots of threads on this topic already. It's worth doing a search before you start a thread as repeat threads tend not to be popular. Try one of these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/163873-biggest-youve-had/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/46375-does-size-matter/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/368570-ladies/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/381241-ladies-what-do-you-class-as-large-or-small/

SS xx

Thanks SS you are absolutely right! I never thought to check!

P x

Laveila wrote:

rose hip wrote:

I think lot of people do have worries about their bodies, as we are constantly exposed to certain ideas on how a body should look like. And as much as guys worries about the size of their penis, I think lot of women do worry about the size of their breasts, bottom etc.

I agree! I have an issue with the size of my breasts! Not because they are too small but quite the opposite! I think everyone has insecurities 1 way or another

P x

pimpstress wrote:

Laveila wrote:

rose hip wrote:

I agree! I have an issue with the size of my breasts! Not because they are too small but quite the opposite! I think everyone has insecurities 1 way or another

P x

If I may Pimpstress, I think your profile picture is lovely, you have a great figure & nothing to worry about.

Take care & have a great day.

Why thank you S&M :)

P x

pimpstress wrote:

Why thank you S&M :)

P x

You're most welcome. :)

Doesn't matter to Enrique

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/photos/twitterings-celebs-quoted-23-29-july--1311943255-slideshow/

My oh likes the full feeling but hates it if I hit her cervix

Well, I have conducted a simple test which I think proves, at least for my wife, that size matters. We have several times recently made use of one of LH's lasso type cock rings.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2589

It doesn't vibrate and, if used bead downwards, it doesn't act as a clit stimulator but it certainly does make your penis bigger and harder. Anyway, I wish I had set up a dB meter in the bedroom to confirm the subjective result but I have to say that she made a lot more noise and for longer than is her norm. Now this must come about as close as one can get to a scientific test of the effect of size: the same guy, with the same technique driving two different c0cks - one noticeably bigger and harder than the other.

I think we should all try this comparison. If LH would be prepared to host some MP3 files we could post pairs of sound recordings for independent comparison 8-)=

Interesting Gyrator, size matters for me in the opposite way - I just can't bear cock rings since they make my OH far too big for me (he's already too big, we've only managed penetrative sex a handful of times in 2011 due to the pain/tearing). Which I guess is why I always focus more on compatability than size since we all desire/can handle different things :) because I know there are many people similar to your wife, but also many people similar to me too!

Adx

Interesting, but considering I am usually also in pain in the beginning no matter how aroused or wet or stretched, I support that size does not matter as much as the personality does - I need a guy who would not think the bigger the better, like some do and who is willing to take it slowly. Or technically maybe the size does, the bigger, the worse for me - something too big would just be not really good. Damn. Even the G-Ki insertion hurt a bit and that was after orgasm with lot and lot of lube and some stretching and still it hurt and that was 4 inches circumference. I get used to it after a minute, but too big would mean too painful for me, so while I do enjoy cockrings for the clit stimulation, we tend to only slip it on after I am used to him inside me and not in pain anymore.

des69er wrote:

My oh likes the full feeling but hates it if I hit her cervix

Now I like the pleasure/pain of my cervix being touched. The more he pushes in to me the better which is my doggie is one of my favourite positions.

I'm also of the camp that it is what he does with it rather than the size it is that matters.

Speaking as a male who really enjoys taking a penis in his bottom, I must confess that larger feels far better than smaller. Large and lasting is even better.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

(he's already too big, we've only managed penetrative sex a handful of times in 2011 due to the pain/tearing).

Adx

Perhaps you should have that checked out as I'm sure your GP will confirm that with the right technique and care a woman should comfortably be able to accommodate the largest penis ever possessed of a man.

Gyrator53 wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

(he's already too big, we've only managed penetrative sex a handful of times in 2011 due to the pain/tearing).

Adx

Perhaps you should have that checked out as I'm sure your GP will confirm that with the right technique and care a woman should comfortably be able to accommodate the largest penis ever possessed of a man.

Eerh. Not really. I know that they say it because of the vagina being stretched during childbirth to accommodate the child, but some women do lack vaginal elasticity, or are less able to stretch. And yes, it is a problem during childbirth. It almost costed a friend her life, she was saved, but next time she will have to hve planned c-section. and it was not the only case I heard of.

ive think size is good big and filling but ive had small and its been fantastic no one made me have multiply orgasims only my hubby but hes got the girth 8.2in he gets me every time, you men out there just hit the girl spots and it wont matter the size of the cock-le

Gyrator53 wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adx

I've been in and out of gynaecologists since I was 16 - I'm 21 now. Had lots of tests, treatments and advice - all to no avail. Kegal exercises help to a degree but I still always have pain and regular tearing.

It's due to my connective tissue (which is everywhere including skin as I'm sure you know) disorder but there are also many other conditions that have unexpected/unexplained pain and tearing during sex and unfortunately pain during sex is something that isn't really researched or understood in detail apart from general diagnoses of vestibulodynia (pain of the vestibule) or vulvodynia (pain of the vulva) etc.

As Laveila mentioned - there is no way I will ever be able to have a natural labour - when I have children, I will only start trying once my doctors have promised me I can have a planned c-section.

I agree - no woman should just accept pain during sex (unless they know there is no cure in which case it's important to work with your gynae to try and manage the issue and make it as comfortable as possible) and should see their GP/gynae but I've been through all the lines already :) thank you for your concern!

Adxx