does x dressing turn lady on or not

i have often thought about wearing ladys undies but does it turn any one on?

I think the most important thing is how u feel wearing womens underwear. If you are happy then finding a woman who is happy with it is another matter. Now I LOVE the Rocky Horror Show and Tim Curry in full corset, stockings and suspenders just does it for me but I wouldnt say any of that on another man would. I however would be happy with anything my OH was happy doing and if that included wearing my knickers and bras then so be it =)

My OH and i swapped undies for the day once, it wasn't so bad for me i got his big comfy boxers, but he got my little pink thong and thinking of him wearing it all day was a real turn on

I've tried this at my OH's request. . . . I looked somewhat odd in her little undies not being built for small underwear wearing, see profile pic. She couldn't stop laughing. Now when I put the heels on. . . . that's another story that involves a lot of falling over! :-)

i dont think she would ever sugest it i would have to

X lovely lady X wrote:

My OH and i swapped undies for the day once, it wasn't so bad for me i got his big comfy boxers, but he got my little pink thong and thinking of him wearing it all day was a real turn on

so would u do it again

i tried it tonight she was not in and i loved it

DOC1 wrote:

X lovely lady X wrote:

so would u do it again

Oh definately! I like wearing his boxers around the house so its fine for me, and i dont think my OH minded wearing my underwear too much. I think he liked how much i loved seeing him bent over, when i could see the pink thong sticking out over the top of his jeans! It was hard to keep my hands off of him.

i cant elive how sexy they feel

Slightly unrelated but my girlfriend has a habit of stealing my boxer shorts as she finds them so comfortable. I've never tried wearing her pants though even if she does want to see me in a thong.

would u wear 1 4 her muz

erm not sure how to initiate this .. might have to give it a go later lol after so many years im shocked we havent done it yet hehe

i love it ut she does not know

Maybe suggest that you should swap underwear for the day and make it seem like a bit of a joke. If she agrees and enjoys it then you can build on it from there.

i will do ty

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

erm not sure how to initiate this .. might have to give it a go later lol after so many years im shocked we havent done it yet hehe External Media

. . . .Now I had you down as a knicker wearer LKS! External Media Lol

now i know some ladys like it i might sugest it ti my wif when she is home

thanks

Malteser81 wrote:

I think the most important thing is how u feel wearing womens underwear. If you are happy then finding a woman who is happy with it is another matter. Now I LOVE the Rocky Horror Show and Tim Curry in full corset, stockings and suspenders just does it for me but I wouldnt say any of that on another man would. I however would be happy with anything my OH was happy doing and if that included wearing my knickers and bras then so be it =)

Have to echo Malteaser here. It's all a case of what you feel about it and the tastes of the woman in question. Everyone is different and no one can speak for an entire gender. Kinda like asking, 'do women enjoy quiche?' Answer: some, some not. Some undecided and some ambivalent. And without due warning, if you walk into the room in your giant quiche costume, you may send some folk running for the hills.

Personally, my taste in what men wear has more to do with their beauty. I'll take the men I sleep with in most apparel but I think this has more to do with the fact that they would look good in a bin liner.

That said, there is something about a man in high heels and Tim Curry just slays me........

ok i will have o wait and sww and see what she says to it all

what does LMH mean