Does you O/H know how much or when you masturbate?

My hubby knows I masturbate pretty frequently and loves to watch me especially using toys but has no idea about my private time in a morning using the showerhead. This is something I have been doing for years, even when we have been away on holiday but he has never caught on to what I'm up to! I'm sure he would be fine with it but I prefer to keep it as my secret first thing in a morning relaxtion!

Naughty! I'm sure he'd like to watch you in the shower but if you like keeping it as your guilty secret then that's fine. I'm sure he has had his own times when he's jerked off without you knowing. One advantage of being separated and living alone again is that I can have a wank whenever and wherever (indoors, of course!) I want!! ;-)

Naughty! I'm sure he'd like to watch you in the shower but if you like keeping it as your guilty secret then that's fine. I'm sure he has had his own times when he's jerked off without you knowing. One advantage of being separated and living alone again is that I can have a wank whenever and wherever (indoors, of course!) I want!! ;-)

We're all entitled to our private alone time to do what we want to do! I don't think he needs to know every time you masturbate. Keep your shower sessions as your thing and he can watch some of the other times.

Secret ones are sometimes the best perhaps? I think my OH reckons I wank more than I do.

My OH knows I masterbate but he has no idea how much. My sex drive is much higher than his, and he doesn't mind. Sonetimes he joins in.

Nope. My OH takes the baby out for walks on the weekend, to give me a chance to shower in peace or take a nap. I normally masturbate then, as it's the only chance I ever get! He has no problem with me masturbating but I think he'd be a bit upset if he found out because I'm completely off actually having sex right now (I'm so 'touched out' from nursing).

I don't always tell my OH when I masturbate, I do it all the time though as I have a really high sex drive! He wouldn't be upset, I just like to have my own little secret. It feels more naughty that way!

My oh knows and loves to watch even if he's away he will log onto the cam we have so can watch.

Oo naughty ;P. My OH has no idea how much I masturbate, think he'd be godsmacked if he knew ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif), and he's not a fun of watching so unfortunately......My little secret x

She knows some of the time

But its nice to have a cheeky private one now and again to remind you of how naughty and good it felt when you first found out it wasn't just for weeing with😁😁😁😁😁

My husband has no idea. Well, perhaps he knows but not how many times. I don't think that's an issue if I don't tell him because the way I see is my little secret, it's my personal time. He doesn't need to know how many times I go to the loo or brush my teeth, so I see no problem keeping that from me. I feel quite naughty doing that, which is a good thing I reckon.

my wife has no idea how much i like to masturbate .i love to be watch and it makes me really horny when she is watching or when we go out for a drive and park up and we both put on a show for others to see . sometimes you need some private time to sort your self out which i think is a good thing