Does your partner have a "tell", how do you initiate?

Another thread got me thinking.

My wife is uncomfortable initiating sex but she has a "tell" I know when she wants to make love, she has a certain look in her eye and yawns softly, even when shes obviously not tired. I am not the sort of guy to ever refuse so if she does "initiate" (hate that word) she only says "would you like to take me away from all this" or " how would you like to caramelise my onions (long story behind that).

So does your partner have a "tell" and how do you initiate?

Don't really have a partner right now, but just wanted to say that she sounds utterly adorable and your description really made me smile :)

I kiss and stroke and ask for sex, or might hide round the corner in my pants then pounce and tickle, then grope. I'm not very lady-like.

Im not very subtle either to be honest, just kinda go for him or tell him lol, but then neither is he so we work pretty well :)

tigerfly wrote:

I kiss and stroke and ask for sex, or might hide round the corner in my pants then pounce and tickle, then grope. I'm not very lady-like.

That made me giggle haha!

Also not very lady like here, I just attack him, and if he tries to deny my attacking attempts, I'll just touch myself he soon caves to my will :D

my last partner -- pretty much would just start playing with himself .. sorta subtly then not so .. or just hold it up an say '' look at that ! '' lol . its not as bad as it sounds , i found it funny & endearing so id pretty much always respond with a blowie . *shrug* thems were the days .

I went without for ages once, waiting to see how long it would take her to initate, I gave up waiting.

I've tried to get her to be a bit more open, but its a long process.

I have honestly forgotten. Man that's depressing!

KebertXela wrote:

I went without for ages once, waiting to see how long it would take her to initate, I gave up waiting.

I've tried to get her to be a bit more open, but its a long process.

Same.I'm off to work in 10 minutes, have two more shifts this week (tonight and tomorrow) guarentee the rabbit will get a work out these nights lol.

WeeSteve wrote:

tigerfly wrote:

That made me giggle haha!

Good! Makes me giggle that's why I do it. Provided there's someone to pounce on, otherwise it's just expressive dance in the nude, innit.

She usually looks me straight in the eye and says "Do you think I've been naughty this week?" .......certainly starts my pulse increasing :-)

Watching a film or going to bed or arriving at his house usualy all iniciate sex. otherwise i either just stick my hand down his pants, try and distract him from whatever he is doing or just liy naked on the bed making it obvious what i want. sometimes i put my collar on and sit in my submissive position on the floor or the bed.

he usualy presents me with a lubed cock and says my name expectingly. usualy our sex drives are pretty in sinc though.

Last weekend I was only home for two nights and knackered after 14 1/2 hrs driving. On the sunday evening we had dinner at home then I started playing music on the computer, all the romantic sons that either made me think of her or remind us of times places we enjoyed together. We both had a good drink and talked and talked until midnight. We never ever make love with alcohol inside us (one of our ground rules) but it set the scene for a beautiful experience the following morning before I set of back to Germany.

I just jump on him haha theres no escape ;)

Baby_Lu wrote:

I just jump on him haha theres no escape ;)

I sometimes wish Mrs G would be more like that but thats the way she is......you take the whole pie not just the slice you like

I just say I want it, or start playing with him or myself lol. I know when he wants it because i'll get prodded :p

I tend to be the one who does the initiating, like, 90% of the time. Sometimes that is frustrating. Doesnt exactly make you feel desireable if you never get pounced on and ravaged does it? Oh well! Whenever he does make a move it tends to be something really subtle and could be mistaken for closeness rather than "I am horny" Things like snuggling up close, stroking my thigh or my boob a little. If I didnt react to those subtle hints he would not move forward any further than that, just continue stroking the same (Not overtly sexual) place. I guess he thinks he is being a gentleman and it is endearing so I do not mind too much, but sometimes I wish for more "ravage" lol

mainly start off but sometimes he needs tellin to start it off too.

Fluffbags wrote:

I tend to be the one who does the initiating, like, 90% of the time. Sometimes that is frustrating. Doesnt exactly make you feel desireable if you never get pounced on and ravaged does it? Oh well! Whenever he does make a move it tends to be something really subtle and could be mistaken for closeness rather than "I am horny" Things like snuggling up close, stroking my thigh or my boob a little. If I didnt react to those subtle hints he would not move forward any further than that, just continue stroking the same (Not overtly sexual) place. I guess he thinks he is being a gentleman and it is endearing so I do not mind too much, but sometimes I wish for more "ravage" lol

My ex was like that Fluffbags, I feel your pain. Sweet, though.

Usually can tell with the look in his eyes. We give each other the same look when sex is required. Sometimes it's less subtle and I'll just tell him that I'm horny. Otherwise things just progress naturally from kissing and touching to sex.