what do we all do?

what do we all do to let our partners/sex buddies know we are ready for sex?

do you dress up sexy but they still dont do anything do u have to hint to them that you want it?

i wonder what all you have to do to get your parner in the sack :)

I usually have to grab my hubby's cock he can be so stupid to miss the signs I want him in me! :)

I have a particular grin that my OH knows means naughtiness is coming. Failing that I just pull out my cock and tell her I want her before making tracks for the bedroom.

Lol like my OH needs any encouragement!!

I think I get a look on my face. My partner calls it my "rapey look" hehe.

He seems to know without any need of me doing anything special. When he doesn't, I tell him something like "Take out your dick, your whore need some fucking" (he liked dirty talk). Or I just take it out and start sucking it. This usually does it. Subtlety has never been my strong suit.

I usually have a certain smile or make a certain noise and they know I am ready for some fun x

thank you for a your messages

my other half never gets hints unless i just tell him i want it,

what do you ya all think i should do if he never get gets hints?

Just pull out his member and get to work!

many things :D you could start to stroke him, or yourself. Tell him outright you want to...etc etc. Make humour out of it like saying "Well, this body isnt going to have sex with itself" hmm whatever you find the most obvious way to tell him if your guy doesnt pick up the subtle hints very well.

kinkybam wrote:

thank you for a your messages

my other half never gets hints unless i just tell him i want it,

what do you ya all think i should do if he never get gets hints?

Grab his cock...he'll get the message soon enoughwhen you've teased him to hardness!

thanks again :)

i tryed and worked lol

but now i know he wont most prob do it for a few more weeks i have no idea why as i always lead him on :S:S

so i wonder if they is anything eles i could try as he says he done everything he needs to in the bedroom but i havnt

i have tryed toys, been in diffrent places ie outside , dressing up, talking dirty teaseing at anytime i can but is there out eles i could try to spice it up as i have ran out of ideas

xx

Depends where we are. If not in bed could be a cheeky look. In bed it tends to start with a hug or wake up call