Doll

Looking at buying a torso doll.
Where would be best place to start looking? So many to choose from any help be good .
Cheers x

2 Likes

I cant help with this but just thought I’d mention that as per the forum rules we can’t promote items from other retailers so unless it’s on the LH website we can’t mention anything else :wink:

3 Likes

Best place to start is looking on the LH site at what they have to offer and reading up on some of the reviews.

Probably on their website :laughing:

Here you go!

1 Like

They are worth it in my opinion. Yeah you could go cheaper and just buy a pocket one but the torsos weight and curves make it just that much better.

1 Like

Really tempted , just the price and not sure by going too big my wife would be unhappy thinking I needed something different to her :thinking: find it erotic though the use of one.

Honestly it’s the best purchase I’ve ever made. The wife laughed at me when I get her because she’s so big but no jealously. We actually include her in our own sessions which is good.

Perhaps look out for the birthday discount to reduce the price.

Owning one from a professional doll shop. And my first sex toy is also a torso sex doll from competitor, realistic and feel good having fuck with her. Like a real woman. In this, many types you can choose. Hope this answer can help you.

Hello and welcome @frankkee :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid it’s against the forum rules to link to competitors. Any links will be edited out, and you risk your posts being marked as Spam.