Dom and sub

Im thinking of finding an internet Dom, but not sure where to look and what and far it will go.
Im new to the whole dom sub and sex toys life and thought start slow with an internet dom to practise.

Whats everyones thoughts.... too far?

Hiya i'm sure someone will have some good advice for you. I'd think it would be quite risky but i've never looked in to it so all i can say is stay safe xxxx

well an internet dom would basically just be someone who is telling you what to do over the net, I don't think it bares much resembalence to the reality for a Dom/sub relationship or sexual encounter. It depends exactly what you mean by Dom/sub as well and what other aspects you include in that -ie the Bondage and Sadomasicism.

Hi Tink. I think this would be best practised within a relationship girl. I'm sure if you go on the LoveHoney blog Hella Rouge has passed comment on this and it's possibly been covered before so try a search within the forum threads. Internet domming sounds a bit rubbish to me and do you have to pay? Sod that Tink. I'm tight. My kids keep telling me! :-p SG x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2010/11/13/vanilla-guide-to-bdsm-being-a-submissive-lover/

There you go Tinkerbell!

Knew I'd read something.

SG x

sounds good to me, wouldnt mind trying that out

Ok. I am a switch so I am both Domme and sub as the need arises. I have also been in both roles online. It is a safe and easy way to become accustomed to the role without taking the risk of meeting a stranger and placing yourself in a possibly dangerous situation. HOWEVER, there are still dangers involved. The watch words are, as always, BE CAREFUL. I have never been in a dangerous situation myself but I know of others that have.

Thanks guys for your comments so far, and have taken what everyone has said into account.

For me i do like the idea, to start off online to see what my limits are, i know im not shy and im very open minded but im wondering if i may be shy person to person so to start off online may be good to get into the role and develop my boundries may be a good idea to start.

As much as i would be good to develop these roles whilst in a relationship, ive never come across someone who is that way incline sob sob.

So i think its online for me to start.... then who knows, the world is my master.

i know it doesnt always work well but I was an online domme for a while with a male sub who lives in the states, it has gone very well for us though, to the point that we are now talking of marriage and I emigrate perminantly this year. Obviously it doesnt always happen like this but it started out as fun for both of us and allowed hiom to find his soft and hard limits from a distance. We met through an online forum for dom/mes and subs

Go for it. In the end if you do not like it you simply stop doing it!

I love the whole dom/sub thing in reality but we do it to a limit. I do know of a girl whose whole life is controlled by a "real life" dom... thats just a bit too much for me. Each to their own.

Go for it. In the end if you do not like it you simply stop doing it!

I love the whole dom/sub thing in reality but we do it to a limit. I do know of a girl whose whole life is controlled by a "real life" dom... thats just a bit too much for me. Each to their own.