Dom and Submissive

Hello, im been think for a while id like to go to a dom, but im unsure if I could ccompletely let go and go along with it, has anyone any tips or suggestions?

Tar xx

In what sort of aspect, are you in a relationship, or are you wanting to try it with different people?

Do you mean a pro Dom (male or female?)?

Generally to find a pro Dom who you feel would be suited to you, just simply read through their interests on their profile / site, and this should give you an idea of what you can explore during a session.

Many will chat with you just before your session starts to go through several checks to see if you're both suited to each other, any health issues that may interfere in certain play, and safe words and limits.

Generally when booking, most will not provide information about what's going to happen within your session, as they get a lot of timewasters.

When I've had clients I've always turned down the ones who are controlling and demanding too, as to me this means that they really aren't a submissive.

To give you more of an 9idea about what happens in a session too, some Doms have reviews, social media profiles, and then sites where they even sell clips of their play.

Thanks, im wanting to try with someone new, my concern is that I might like it too much or wont be able to commit due to trusting them as I dont really no them

Thanks, im wanting to try with someone new, my concern is that I might like it too much or wont be able to commit due to trusting them as I dont really no them

Tge most important thing in any kind of relationship is trust and until or unless you can trust the other person its not gonna work out. Specially if its dom and sub relationship as you are giving yourself to your dom and i would advice you to wait till you trust him enough to become his sub.

I would like to get my OH to just be Dom occasionally. We have tried a few times but we just end up laughing and that's ok too. I think it's important that even in the bedroom you can laugh.

Siren, welcome to the forums let's hope we get some good tips