Don't give to receive?

I always knew I enjoyed giving oral, but it wasn’t until trying chastity that I realised how much I enjoyed it and just how much of a high you can get from providing your partner with as many orgasms as they like without even being able to so much as touch yourself. One night I sat in almost a post orgasm glow for what seemed like an age, even though I hadn’t even been let out of the cage, it was surreal.

In the last week or so I have taken to serving her again, although the chastity cage isn’t on full time yet like it was a few months ago, will see where it heads though.

4 Likes

My OH doesn’t really like giving BJ’s. Which is fine. So I take my duty seriously to give the best oral ever before anything else hapoens

3 Likes

Generally we tend to always reciprocate but not because either of us expect it, more that it just happens.

Wouldn’t have a problem just giving.

1 Like

I give to GIVE…

I enjoy making her cream, squirm and squirt.

I get more enjoyment from pleasuring her orally than I do from oral myself …

I know my partner loves it too!!:rofl:

1 Like

I love going down there and watching my wife cum not important for me to cum in that session just love her coming.

1 Like

I love to see my wife cum from oral or toys , she normally will then will suck me till cum in return or we will fuck ,she says its not fair if she cums and I don’t but if I say it’s OK not to she accepts it , she dose suck me off not expecting to cum in return as she says she loves to see me shoot my cum

I love giving hubby a bj, I love to see and hear him enjoying it and edging him. I never give oral to get it back. I really enjoying giving, but it is amazing when he goes down on me and it doesn’t take him long at all to make me cum and orgasm

2 Likes

Lucky myself as my husband would spend days down there if possible, especially if I haven’t showered (kinda gross but hey it’s him):blush:. Lots of time when I give him a blowjob it’s a stand alone act I guess you could say so it’s not tied into me receiving anything back. With my other partners its a very different story especially since almost always there are multiple of them. We 100% practice safe sex but have a dozen or so that come to mind as being very giving with oral to me and are very enthusiastic about it. Unless it’s just one of those days I finish them with a blowjob as opposed to finishing in a condom. I guess what I’m saying is with my hubby there’s no strings while with others there are strings.

1 Like

I am the same as your husband - LOVE going down there!

The not showering thing I also share. I’m not talking about stinking sweatyness after a hard day at work or a mammoth gym session but if I have the choice I don’t like it freshly washed either. It sort of takes away something. A bit of a womans own taste and smell (within reason) add to the experience.

1 Like

I think i like a bit of both…the misses went through a stage where if i went down on her first as soon as she came she wanted sex so did annoy me a lil bit.

Guess it all comes down to the mood at that moment in time as sometimes i want treat her and make it all about her but other times i want it reciprocated…

Not sure if this helps :joy::joy:

Whole heartedly agree a nice sent and taste is amazing

I do prefer playing with the OH it’s soo much of a turn on for me it almost makes me cum.

2 Likes

Luv to give oh oral .licking her hairy pussy till wet then rubbing clit till she cums all over my face makes her happy makes me very happy

2 Likes

Last weekend I spent most of Friday night handcuffed, blindfolded and licking her. By the time the blindfold came off several orgasms (for her) later, I realised it had been several hours and I’d spent the entirety of Friday evening down there.
Best evening I’ve had for ages.

3 Likes

Going down on a woman is one of my favorite things. We often start with me going down on her first.

Sometimes we’ll just go straight from me giving her oral to p&v sex, but she typically likes to go down on me too. I can’t complain because I do enjoy when she gives me head, but I never give in order to receive, I just like to make her happy.

4 Likes

I love going down and have no interest in receiving in return. I’ve just finished a book on the subject called “she comes first” (I thoroughly recommend). If anything I’d rather just glide in seamlessly and not kill the mood by expecting a return of the favour. Shame my wife doesn’t seem to like cunninglingus​:thinking:

1 Like

I just like the feeling, smell, taste and sense of accomplishment that performing cunnilingus brings. Its probably my number one favourite sex act. I do it for me as much as for them because I really like it. I dont use it as currency to bargain something back, it is an end in itself, not a means to an end.

3 Likes

Forget Bitcoin, Clitcoin is an accepted currency in my house :smile:

8 Likes

…and @Blonde_Bunny wins Quote-of-the-week. Again! :rofl:

3 Likes

Unintentional I assure you :smile: