Don't give to receive?

Just wondered how many men out there give their OH oral or vaginal play to make them cum but refuse anything back? Last night, like plenty of times before, I had a play with the Misses and she wanted to return the favour and again I told her thats not why I played and just wanted to make her cum. Now she regularly gives me BJ’s and doesn’t want anything back so for me there’s no difference.
Now I imagine it’s quite common with my fellow LH kinksters but both my FBF and my Misses BF when told could not believe I played with her to make her cum without wanting anything back! They both were shocked as they had never had that with any of their partners and would love to be treated that way! I’ve unintentionally become a bit of a hero!!:confused:
So how many heroes are out there?:grin:

11 Likes

I have always loved giving, i enjoy making a lady cum and could spend all day down there. I don’t mind receiving, but i don’t give to recieve. Same as anything in life, do it because you want to, not to expect something back.

13 Likes

We haven’t had sex or oral for many years, but outside of sex I always like to give, I always buy her loads of presents.

2 Likes

Same as @WillC - I get most enjoy giving my wife an orgasm. I think she actually met get a bit annoyed with my constant attention down there - but I can’t think of anywhere else I’d rather be. Quite often once she’s orgasmed she’s all relaxed and just wants to go to sleep…or is all over stimulated so it’s not often if I’ve had a long oral session with her that we end up doing anything else!

3 Likes

I tend to be a giver in the oral department for the OH I get a thrill out of making him cum. I would love more oral but I’m not convinced hes a fan as it only happens on a rare occasion and we’ve been together just over 8 years now. I can live with it just how it is :blush:

2 Likes

I have us wear pedometers strapped to our chins when we give oral. That way we know exactly how much effort has gone into each occasion, and then we can mark our timesheets accordingly.

17 Likes

I much prefer giving plus it gets me off knowing she is enjoying it, now I just have to find a woman lol

3 Likes

I agree with @WillC. I love seeing and feeling my wife cum but if I make the first move she always insists on ‘joining in’ and playing with me or leading to full sex. She can’t or won’t just relax and enjoy the attention.
I have tried to tell her that, just occasionally, I just want to give her pleasure. I know that she sleeps better after an orgasm but she insists that ‘it’s not fair’ if she cums and I don’t. I don’t see it that way at all.
There are other times when she will bring me to orgasm but then doesn’t necessarily want sex so it can be a bit confusing!
I’d love to hear what the ladies think?

4 Likes

@Joe_90 Thats exactly how my Misses can be, I have got to a point where she will listen and accept I’m happy and want to do it just for her, but only after her always insisting on giving me back as she also says she thinks it unfair! Yep and she quite happy giving me BJ’s making me cum but then her insisting on nothing in return.
It does get frustrating but I’ve got to the point I have to be quite forceful, in a nice way, to insist it only for her.

2 Likes

One on my finest moments is bringing my wife to orgasm with my mouth. She goes mad for it. So what may start out as a bit of oral foreplay ends up in an orgasmic crescendo followed by me penetrating her.

2 Likes

I love giving, but the problem is getting into the throws of it and seeing my partner in pleasure then really gets me very horny so quite often even if at the start I wasn’t interested in having an orgasm in return, by the time I’ve finished playing with him (probably more than one orgasm, can’t help myself) I’m then craving release myself!

3 Likes

I love giving with no expectation of receiving. If anything my wife is so turned on by me giving she will pull me up to fu@k her straight after. She doesn’t really return the favors something I’ve grown to accept.

1 Like

I love giving, and at the moment am getting plenty of practice. She loves to lick her juices off my chin, it really turns us both on. That said she’s not into BJ’s which is a bit of a downer, but she’ll always drag me inside her once I’ve made her cum. The feeling is great; wet, juicy and warm, so I’m always catered for!

3 Likes

I love to do anything my wife requests without the need for it to be reciprocated. What’s the saying…happy wife, happy life!

6 Likes

In my opinion/experience the best relationships include sex or sexual things that sometimes are about one partner, sometimes about the other and of course at times about both. It just help to enrich things for it to be this way.

5 Likes

There is nothing better than giving oral sex. The taste oh my god sends me wild. It is more than enough to see and hear her pleasure

6 Likes

@Yes_man I like nothing more than giving my wife oral pleasure. And I don’t just do it to have the favour returned. She knows i love to please her

4 Likes

Remember to not direct your posts to one gender/hetero relationships :blush:

I don’t give to receive, I get pleasure knowing I’m pleasuring someone else and they’re having a good time, and will often do this. I don’t think anyone should “expect” anything from doing a sexual act. However, for me, it should be a mutual thing and if I’m in a sexual relationship with someone then I would also want them to enjoy giving. It doesn’t need to be within the same play session, but overall there needs to be some pleasure equality :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

I agree with the sentiment of most of the posts I never give expecting to receive. I love to make my OH come from oral but normally she stops me and gets a bit upset if it is not an introduction to full sex.
I wish she would let me because it turns me on to see her enjoy the attention.

4 Likes

It’s become a major part of our relationship after 9 months in a male chastity relationship. I give her orgasms through oral stimulation, fingers, vibrators, dildos and wands and I cuddle her while she masturbates to orgasm using the same toys. I usually remain untouched for days. I just love watching her come with no expectation of anything in return.

I should point out that this lifestyle is my choice, She is in no way a selfish partner and it took quite a while for her to become comfortable with taking without giving.

5 Likes