Don't you just hate it when...

Don't you hate it when your playin with your toy and your gettin close to the edge and BOOM your toy cuts out, irritating much!! -_-

Yes, my Tango. Not ok at all.

Yep especially when you then remember that you have given the last oif the batteries to the kids for their umpteen thingies that NEED batteries right now lol

Yes so annoying!

Especially if you can't get it to start again!

MissChar wrote:

Yes, my Tango. Not ok at all.

Always with my Tango too! And after the power that baby brings, no other toy will cut it x

What annoys me more is trying to work out which charger goes with which toy :-/ seriously confused with so many of them!

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

What annoys me more is trying to work out which charger goes with which toy :-/ seriously confused with so many of them!

I don't have any rechargeable tits, but that would really bug me!

bumblebee wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

This made me smile :) I don't have this problem that much but the charger thing does really bug me they all look the same

howwwww how did that autocorrect??? that'll teach me for using my phone while feeding the baby!!!

bumblebee wrote:

howwwww how did that autocorrect??? that'll teach me for using my phone while feeding the baby!!!

You're onto something though... Rechageable male masturbator in the shape of tits.... now why didn't I think of that last week for Design a Sex Toy Comp?!?!

I got sent a battery powered toy for the first time in a year last week... that was such a pain, I had to go and buy batteries -_-'

bumblebee wrote:

Haha is that why they were annoying you, because they're not rechargeable? :P

But yes, happens all the time with rechargeable toys. Especially Mia 2 because its used so much but I never think to charge it before it actually dies on me. I haven't had any issues with the Tango yet but I've only used it 4 times so it will possibly cut off on me next time I get it out.

bumblebee wrote:

It made me smile and cheered me up :)

I have this problem with toys and the OH. He always seems to stop just as I'm getting to that point! I swear I will hit him hover the head with a dildo next time he does it! So if you hear of someone dying from a subdural heamatoma and a penis shaped indent in his head..... I didn't do it

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I have this problem with toys and the OH. He always seems to stop just as I'm getting to that point! I swear I will hit him hover the head with a dildo next time he does it! So if you hear of someone dying from a subdural heamatoma and a penis shaped indent in his head..... I didn't do it

I think men like to do that just for fun!! My OH does that too its worse than the toys running out of battery :/

blonde vixen13 wrote:

that made me laugh BV , soooo funny hahaha

For rechargeable toys you could take a hint from this slightly OCD person and label the plugs of them. Anything with a plug in my house has a label on :P TV, DVD player, tassimo machine, happy rabbit charger, you name it, it's labelled lol x