If you're ever feeling down....

Change your batteries!

There I was all worried that I was no longer getting the same thrill from my old faithfulls and it could be due to my new relationship and that perhaps I should no longer be playing solo now... Turns out I just needed to change the batteries!

Happiness restored!

#lifelesson

Buy Rechargable toys! Worth the investment.

Fun Louise wrote:

Be careful though.. some rechargable batteries don't fit in toys.. and even get stuck! Trust me I hear about it on a weekly basis ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

A battery recharge is always restorative :) let the fun continue!

Whenever I'm feeling down I imagine a t-rex making a bed *sniggers* Other than that I tell myself really bad jokes and puns!

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Be careful though.. some rechargable batteries don't fit in toys.. and even get stuck! Trust me I hear about it on a weekly basis ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Sorry page I ment Rechargable toys not Rechargable batteries. I'm a true Rechargable toy girl, no battery munching toys in my house. It's my way of trying to make my sex toys green (metaphorically, although literally green toys would be good)

Sorry Paige, the edit thing not working.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Whenever I'm feeling down I imagine a t-rex making a bed *sniggers* Other than that I tell myself really bad jokes and puns!

Thanks for that mental image, I now can't stop smiling! 🙈

Fun Louise wrote:

On my list!

I love my rocks off bullet but I wish it was rechargeable as I go through batteries like anything